Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What would you've been called if you were the opposite sex?

Just wondering if you're a girl what you're first name would have been if you had been a boy (and vice versa).

For example: I'm Elizabeth and would have been called Edward if I had been a boy
    Mum to Tabitha Rachel (Bit), Jemima Lucy (Jem), Leander Edward (Lee) and our angel Frederick Daniel (Freddy) who lit up our lives for a day before passing into a better place.

Re: What would you've been called if you were the opposite sex?

Hi! I'm Rose but would have been Matthias if I was a boy. Random, I know right? :) Cool topic!

Quote Originally Posted by lized
    Just wondering if you're a girl what you're first name would have been if you had been a boy (and vice versa).

For example: I'm Elizabeth and would have been called Edward if I had been a boy
    lol well i'm a twin, and my parents knew they were going to have a boy, but they never knew the sex of the second baby until I was born ( I was smaller and always behind my brother Mike in the ultra sounds) I think my mom said I was going to be a Mathew Leonard or a Federick . .. Glad i'm a girl. Mike and Matt? Geeze Mom!

well my father was patrick III. I asked my mom what my name would have been if I were a boy and she said, "I prayed for a girl."

I think I would have ended up a Clayton. Maybe even a Calhoun.