Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

~Alphabetical family ~

So I got to thinking about great ways to name siblings, there are so many. What if you hope to have many children!? Well why not name them alphabetically... Adam, Benjamin, Caleb, David, Eoughan.... Well you'd always know which place they held in the birth order and you'd never have 2 with the same initials so it could be perfect! But what names would you choose? It would mean your firstborns name would be your favorite A name and couldn't be anything else, you might love Abigail but not fancy any boy names then have a boy.. You can now never use Abigail ( as a fn) do you use Abner or just pick Aaron out of a hat and save Abigail for a mn later on? So not as easy as it sounds.
    here's how to play... Roll 1 die, the number you get ( up to 5- if you get 6 re roll) is the number of dice you will roll. Roll that many and see what number you'll get. That's your number of children ( up to 26... Sorry if you get past that you can get a pony for 27, A puppy for 28, a cat for 29 and a bunny for 30 and you can name them now just roll each time you put your name together for gender and you can give any middle names you like of you want to give them...congratulations feel free to discuss as well

I rolled for 6 kids ( even is girls, odd is boys)
    Anna Mercy
    Beckett Amos
    Caleb Ezra
    David Hamish
    Eleanor Grace
    Forrester Mark

A lot of these are names I like bit can't use due to conflicts :-) but I think someone could have fun with this

Played again and got 21, so I'm playing again lol no middle name this time.
    Aaron
    Benjamin
    Charlotte
    Dominic
    Eleanor
    Freya
    Gideon
    Hannah
    Isla
    Juliette
    Kalliope
    Lane
    Millicent
    Nathan
    Olivia
    Petra
    Quill
    Rebekah
    Simon
    Traveler
    Uriah

Proud Tante to beautiful princess and a handsome prince

Girls - Emma Rose Audrey, Amelia Kimberlin, Helena Anneliese, Priscilla Imogen, Lavinia Opal, Elsa Lorraine, Kerensa Violet, Agatha Lucille, Lela Hannelore, Celia Evangeline, Jordana Ivy, Zuzana Bethany, Cassia, Bettina, Linnea, Annora/Aurora

Boys - a work in progress

SaraViviene ~ TeenBerry ~ NameNerd

Helena ~ Caroline ~ Penelope ~ Rose ~ Emmeline ~ Violet ~ Iris ~ Clara ~ Diana ~ Ivy ~ Hazel ~ Johanna ~ Olive ~ Ruby ~ Lydia ~ Imogen ~ Isabel ~ Freya ~ Adeline ~ Willow ~ Lilia

Gabriel ~ Frederick ~ Elijah -~ Sebastian ~ Henry ~ Schuyler ~ Tristan ~ Isaac ~ Samuel ~ Augustus ~ Caspar ~ Noah ~ Matthew ~ Dominic ~ Stefan ~ Beckett ~ Arthur ~ Bennett ~ Austin

“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once'”
    [John Green, TFIOS]