Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

nymbler + duggars = your choice!

Hi, so I just came up with what (I think) is a new baby name game. It's based sort of on the naming seven siblings + all of the Duggars games.

Here's how it works: (1) Go to nymbler.com and enter in the two names you would give your children for real right now (boys, girls, boy and girl, whatever you want). (2) Get more name suggestions. (3) List here what the nymbler would name your family. The catch is that you have to keep going getting more name suggestions so that you fill your list of 19 kids all with names that you have already considered giving. They don't have to be any certain letter or gender, just names that you genuinely like. It's like seeing what the nymbler would approve of for your Duggar-sized sibset.

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

IF YOU LOVE IT, USE IT!

My names
    1) Alivia
    2) Aubrey
    3) Emmett
    4) Elliott

Nymbler Names
    5) Charlotte
    6) Ella
    7) Ethan
    8) Ariella
    9) Liam
    10) Myles
    11) Ashton
    12) Sophie
    13) Mason
    14) Gavin
    15) Stella
    16) Emerson
    17) Arabella
    18) Elam
    19) Wyatt

1. Eben
    2. Augustus
    3. Flora
    4. Isidora
    5. Jasper
    6. Hazel
    7. Felix
    8. Jude
    9. Alma
    10. Opal
    11. Hester
    12. Clementine
    13. Iris
    14. Anatole
    15. Theodore
    16. Forest
    17. Rowena
    18. Ezra
    19. Watson

Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.