Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Rename Game

The Rename Game

Forgive me if this game has been done here already! I was reading the rename yourself thread and had an idea for a name game:

The first person provides their name and/or a description of themselves, the next person comes up with a new name for them and provides their name and/or description for the next poster!
    You can provide your first name, first and middle, and a description of yourself (looks and/or personality), or you can choose to not share your name at all and only provide a description. It's up to you!
    Suggested names don't have to be at all related to the given name, but they can be if you wish!

My Name: Amber Marisa (ma-ree-sa)
    Description: I am half Scotch-Irish, half chinese/hispanic. I have brown curly hair, brown eyes, and dark olive skin. I wear glasses. I am a college student in my early 20s with an introverted, intellectual personality. I enjoy reading and writing, and drinking copious amounts of tea and coffee. I am a vegetarian and an environmentalist, almost approaching "hippie granola" territory--I ride my bike everywhere, grow herbs, veggies, and fruits in my garden, and never wear makeup.

Odd description hah, sorry I didn't make it more interesting! But there ya go, what would you rename me? Have fun!

Re: The Rename Game

This is a fun idea!

Amber, I would re-name you: Sage Mariposa Niamh.
    Sage to reflect your love of gardening and environmentalism, Mariposa (Spanish for 'butterfly') to honor your hispanic heritage and it's also similar to Marisa, and Niamh for your Scotch-Irish side.

My name is: Kaitlin Aileen (Eye-LEEN)
    Description: I am half Scottish, and the other half is some combination of German, Irish, and Cherokee. I have dirty-blonde / light brown hair that can't decide whether it wants to be curly or wavy! I also have grey eyes and very light skin. I don't wear makeup, only eyeliner, and I have contacts. I'm a 20 year old college student who is going to be a preschool teacher when I graduate. Eventually I want to get my bachelor's degree in art education. Art and teaching are my passions. I have two tattoos - a gold key on my hip and a pair of wings on my ankles in honor of my grandma.

So... what would you rename me?
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

I would rename you Deirdre Bonnie Adelaide!
    Deirdre for your Irish ancestry, Bonnie for your Scottish, and Adelaide for you German!

Okay,
    Mary Margaret Hazel
    I am 16 yrs old, tall with dark brown eyes and wavy, shoulder-length dirty blond hair. I am of English and Scottish descent. When I graduate, I am moving to Toronto to go to ryerson University, then pursue a career in editing. I enjoy reading, riding, and listening to music.

And please do one for my friend too!
    Tattina Ember
    I am 16 yrs old, tall with shoulder-length, wavy, dark red hair and big, light brown eyes. Of Slavik + English descent. I love reading, writing and drawing. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm older, but maybe something to do with writing or flowers.
    ~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

*your German
    ~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

Mary Margaret Hazel
    I am 16 yrs old, tall with dark brown eyes and wavy, shoulder-length dirty blond hair. I am of English and Scottish descent. When I graduate, I am moving to Toronto to go to ryerson University, then pursue a career in editing. I enjoy reading, riding, and listening to music.

I would rename you: Rosa Rhiannon Violet. This is literally just the name that jumped at me, haha.

And please do one for my friend too!
    Tattina Ember
    I am 16 yrs old, tall with shoulder-length, wavy, dark red hair and big, light brown eyes. Of Slavik + English descent. I love reading, writing and drawing. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm older, but maybe something to do with writing or flowers.

Katharina Florence