Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: 3 girls and finally having a boy!!

I really like Maximilian for a boy. It's very masculine to complement his sisters' very feminine and somewhat frilly names, plus you can still call him Maxim w/out naming him after a major US men's magazine.
    Catherine
    mom to Stephanie Elizabeth & a lifelong name nerd

I think you should stick with the Maxim spelling as Maksim just looks like a phonetic spelling or misspelling to me. Another option is to go with the previous poster's suggestion of Maximilian for a "proper name" with nn of Maxim.
    So many choices!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Beckett instead of Beckham, and also like pp's suggestion of Bennett.

Miranda, Chloe, Olivia, Beckett
    Miranda, Chloe, Olivia, Bennett
    Miranda, Chloe, Olivia, Maxim - I don't really like this one, sorry. It repeats the M with Miranda, and also is the name of a nudey magazine. It's the first thing I think of when I see it - sorry! Max would be very nice with the girls though - what about Maxwell?

For Rhys, I would spell it this way - Reese is used for girls and since you finally have a boy, I wouldn't want him to be confused for a girl when his name is written down!

thanks for the great feedback everyone! for now im happy with having it narrowed down to MAXIMILIAN or RHYS for this baby boy! now just have to get my husband to pick! he wants to see baby first , and then pick the name..lol, he was same way with the girls, thanks again

How about Maximilian Rhys?

I love talking about names and I can't wait to see what this little guy turns out to be!
    Catherine
    mom to Stephanie Elizabeth & a lifelong name nerd