Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

3 girls and finally having a boy!!

daughters names are miranda 15, chloe 9, and olivia 8, we need a boy name due in the spring, I think a unisex name works because the girls names are obviously girl names, names I like so far are
    AVERY
    REESE or rhys
    BECKHAM
    MAXIM

not sure if these work or not, any other name suggestions would be great... :?:

Re: 3 girls and finally having a boy!!

Congrats on the new baby boy.

I think he needs a boys name that compliments your daughters' name. From your list I think Reese is the best then Beckham.

Might I suggest:

Leon
    Julian
    Shane
    Bryan
    A twin hoping for twins

I like Reese or Rhys best with your girls' names. How about Beckett or Bennett instead of Beckham? I also like the suggestion of Julian.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Emily, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Maeve, Liam, Kyle, Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte, Claire, Delphine
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Congrats on your good news! Miranda, Chloe and Olivia are a feminine trio of names so I'm not sure why you would want to go with a unisex name for your boy. I would be more inclined to go for a traditional boys name myself.
    AVERY - This name is used for girls more and is very different in feel than your 3 daughers names. If all four names were on a list, I would view them all as girls.
    REESE - Again, if I saw your 3 daughters names listed with Reese, I would think that Reese was a fourth girl
    BECKHAM - Too associated with the soccer player and sounds kind of harsh and abrupt for a first name
    MAXIM - This is ok and it probably is the best with your daughter's names

Some suggestions
    Miranda, Chloe, Olivia and brother....
    Ethan
    Sebastian
    Lucas
    Nathaniel
    Liam
    Gavin
    Miles
    Caleb
    Maxwell
    Gabriel
    Leo
    Jonah
    Oscar
    Silas
    Benjamin
    Samuel
    Joseph
    Jasper
    Tristan
    Jack
    Conrad
    Alexander
    Jude
    All the best,
    Mischa.

not 100 % but I am thinking I like MAXIM OR MAKSIM the best, it has a great meaning, i like the MAKSIM spelling but not sure which spelling would be better for the name, my second choice would be REESE OR RHYS once again not sure on the spelling i should go with... so i guess AVERY off the list, and still not sure on BECKHAM OR BECKETT, since this is my first boy I am pretty new to this territory and clueless, thanks for ideas they are appreciated!