Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Bram as a stand-alone name?

I absolutely love the name Bram but don't like Abram or Abraham. Do you think this name works as a stand-alone? Everyone I've mentioned it to IRL looks at me like I'm nuts, but to me it doesn't seem all that different than the more popular, Graham (for example). I actually like Graham too, but Bram feels a bit more masculine. Please feel free to talk me out of this if you think it's a bad idea.

For those who do like it, any suggestions for good MN options?

Thx!

Might have the Bram Stoker influence still hanging about, so a lot of association with vampires, Bohemia, and Dracula. I think Abram or Abraham would be the better path. It is an awesome nickname though : )
    Jules Balthasar-Fox Gabriel Malachi-Arthur Isidore-Percy Raphael Johannes

Marguerite Aliénor-Geneviève Paloma Elisabet Ombeline-Antonia Fatime

Noemi-Domitille-Rowena-Célimène-Luna-Antares-Casimir-Bram-Marcel

It's a very dark name to me, full of vampires and death. While I respect Bram, I would probably opt for Abram or Abraham. On the other hand, there are plenty of other kids running around with vampire names... so why not?
    Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

XX: Artemisia Baran, Ilaria Katayoun, Acadia Laleh, Rosalind Soraya, Camellia Sitareh, Aida Tahmineh

XY: Raphael Artin, Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Aryo Matthias, Lorenzo Kaveh

I'm not a huge fan but I think it's growing on me. I think someone on here has a little boy called Bram.