Results 1 to 5 of 67
February 23rd, 2011 07:46 PM #47Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Re: Very Long BNG With TONS of KIDS!!
1. Your name is Dianna Elaine Sommers and you are 21 years old. You have just graduated from Yale college at the top of your class, majoring in Law! Yesterday you recieved a letter congratulating you for getting accepted for the intership job you applied for. Overjoyed you pack up you belongings and make the long journey to New York to pursue your career in Law. On your first day of work, you literally run into this hot guy while walking down the hallway. Embarressed you mumble sorry and then take off. The guy though is amused by your quick and nervous exit, and later while your getting in the elevator to leave, he jumps in just before it closes. He introduces himself as Jacob "Jake" Harrison , and proceeds to ask you on a date. Usually you don't date people you work with, but this guy is to charming to resist, so you accept his offer.
2. Later that week, you get all dressed up for you date, you're nervous but also excited. He picks you up at 7 and takes you to La Pomme. It ends up being the best date that you have ever been on. As the weeks go on you can feel yourself falling in love, your relationship is growing more and more serious. After 6 months of dating while on the beach he proposes to you, and you of course say yes!
3. Before you know it only 3 months after your engagement its time for your wedding. You have a small wedding, held in St. Mary's Church, with only close friends and family. Everyone has a blast, and your reception is one to remember. After such a great night you and your new hubby take off to Hawaii for 2 weeks for your honeymoon.
4. Once you return from your honeymoon, its time for house hunting! You and your husband find a cute little 2 bedroom 2 bath house on the outskirts of South Hampton, in a quiet and cute neighboorhood that is perfect for raising kids. After only 2 weeks of moving into your new house you miss your period, you go to the doctor later and find that you are pregnant! Your husband is so excited and both of agree to keep the gender of your child a surprise. Together you come up with a gender nuetral first and middle name. After 9 months your little bundle of joy arrives and its a girl! You give her the unisex name that you both agreed apon.
Daughter #1: Alexie "Lexi" Taylor
5. When your daughter is 8 months old, you start getting the same feeling you had when you were pregnant with your first child. As a precaution you and your husband go to the doctors. You insticts were right and the doctor confirms that you are pregnant, this time with triplets! Both of you are shocked out of your mind and at first arn't sure how to feel. But 7 months later when your babies arrive 2 months premature. You have 2 little girls and 1 boy, all of them are tiny but healthy. You give them first names that mean something to you, and middle names that are after members of your family. There names are:
Son #1: Nicholas "Nick" Jacob
Daughter #2: Kathryn "Katie" Dianna
Daughter #3: Christina "Tina" Lane
6. With 4 kids all under the age of 2, life if very hectic. But even with all of the caous you find that you love your family more than ever, but both you and your hubby decide to wait to have anymore kids. Both of you forgot however that you are extremely fertile, and the day after the triplets first birthday you discover that once again you are pregnant. This time its identical twin boys. Deciding that your house is to small for your ever expanding family, you pack up and move down the street to a good sized 6 bedroom 3 bath house. And after only 2 months of living there your boys are born! They are absolutly perfect (and identical!). You give them first names that start with L and J, and middle names after both their grandfathers.
Son #2: Leonardo "Leon" Padrig
Son #3: Jonathon "Jon" Avery
7. With one 3 year old, 3 one and a half year olds, and 2 newborns you decide that your life is to full for anymore babies right now. For the next 2 years you just enjoy your husband and 6 children. Sadly only 2 months before the twins 2nd birthday your husband finds out that he is getting laid off, this just happens to be the same day that you find out that you are pregnant once again. Unable to pay your mortgage you pack up your crew and head to New Jersey to live in your mother in-laws house, while your husband goes across the country to California for a job interview for Directing. Luckily he gets the job.
8. While your husband is away with work and you are living in his moms house, you are forced to get a part-time job as a waiter to help make money, while your mother-in-law looks after your 6 children. Unfortunatley because your husband is away for business he misses the birth of his 7th child (yes only 1!), a girl. You name her a name that gives you hope, because your family is divided at the moment. You name her:
Daughter #4: Madeline "Maddie" Ava
9. When your youngest child is 6 months old, you find out that your husband has found a perfect 8 bedroom 5 bathroom house that can fit you whole family and that you can afford! So you take your family and head over to Los Angelos where your husband is. After being seperated for nearly a year you are overjoyed to see your husband again. You hire a babysitter and enjoy a night out alone with you and the hubby, the night of course results in you getting pregnant once again. This time its twins! One boy and one girl. With your oldest not even 7 you worry how 2 more children will affect your life. You decide to just let things play out and 6 months later you give birth to twins! You give the boy a very masculine first and middle name and the girl a very femine first and middle name,
Son #4: Hudson "Sonny' Raidon
Daughter #5: Hannah "Annie" Rose
10. With 9 children your life is now to hectic to even think about having more children. Both you and your husband agree to use birth control for the first time in your marriage. 3 years go by and you find that both of you miss having a newborn in the house. A few days before your oldest daughters 11th birthday you decide to start trying again, but this time you actually have trouble getting pregnant. Your husband suggest IVF and you agree, and after one round you find you are pregnant!. Unfortuantly you forgot to consider the high possiblity of multiples that IVF may bring, and when you go to the doctor for a check up you find out that this time your pregnant with quintuplets!
11. When you are 6 months pregnant both your mom and your husbands mom come up to help you with your 9 children and with the 5 that you are expecting. Not long after your water breaks and your husband rushes you to the hospital where you give birth to your quints, 3 girls and 2 boys, almost 3 months early. Sadly not all of the babies are healthy, the youngest two, both girls, end up having to stay in the NICU for an extended period of time. In the end everyone is ok. You give them first names starting with the letters E, M, A, S, and L. The boys get strong middle names and the girls you give virtue middle names.
Son #5: Adam "A.J." James
Daughter #6: Mary "Molly" Love Hope
Son #6: Levine "Levi" Cody
Daughter #7: Samantha "Sammi" Faith
Daughter #8: Elizabeth "Izzy" Grace
12. Life is good with 14 children and you are happy, but of course that happiness doesn't last long. When your oldest child is 16 she comes up to you and annouces that she is pregnant and plans to keep the baby. You are devestated, you thought that you had raised your child how important it was to wait. Obviously your message did not get across to her. When you are taking your daughter to her first ultrasound appointment you get a strange feeling that you may be pregnant again, so you have the doctors check you out too. Your instincts are right and you discover that you are expecting twins......agian. You go into labor the same day as your daughter and both of you deliver healthy babies. You daughter has a girl and gives her a unusal name that a teenager would give her child. You also have identical twin girls and give them name traditionally used for boys.
Granddaugter #1: Lourdes "Lola" Donna
Daughter #9: Teagan "Tae" Lily
Daughter #10: Jaden "Jade" Tara
13. With 16 children and 1 grandchild you feel that your life is complete! Your oldest children agree to watch the younger ones so that you and your husband can go on a much needed vacation, where you two go a little crazy. When you get home you find out that you are pregnant once again! And of course it's multiples, this time triplets. The 2 boys and 1 girl are born perfectly healthy 9 months later. With 19 kids you decide enough is enough and get your tubes tied while in the hospital. You give all of your triplets names that you love the most since these are your last kids.
Son #7: Charles "Charlie" Joseph
Son #8: William "Liam" Owen
Daughter #11: Gabriella "Ella" Maisie
14. The years pass, and eventually all of your kids are grown and out of the house. Everything is calm for awhile, but then the flow of grandchildren come! Give names to all of your grandchildren!
Daughter #1: Has 3 girls (including the one she already had)
Lourdes "Lola" Donna
Amberly "Amy" Jane
Raelynn "Rae" Kelsey
Son #1: Has 3 boys and 1 girl
Gerad "Roddy" Jacob
Timothy "Timmy" Nicholas
Stephen "Stevie" Edward
Jaqueline "Jackie" Reina
Daughter #2: Has twin boys
Xavior and Xerxes (no mn or nm)
Daughter #3: Has 2 girls and 2 boys
Abigail "Abby" Louise
Beatrix "Trixie" Monica
Edmound "Eddy" Peter
Garrison "Garry" Abe
Son #2: Has 2 girls
Josephine "Josie" Natalia
Alyssa "Aly" London
Son #3: Has one boy
Maxwell "Max" Jeromy
Daughter #4: Has 2 girls and 1 boy
Colleen "Colly" Aeary
Meaghan "Meggie" Riley
Son #4: has 2 boys
Ericson "Eric" Reese
Marcus "Mark" Ethan
Daughter #5: Has identical triplet girls
Son #5: Has 3 boys and 2 girls
Daniel "Danny" Logan
Gregory "Greg" Jordan
Benjamen "Ben" Samuel
Daughter #6: Has twin girls
Emily "Emmy" Sarah
Miley "Miles" Claire
Son #6: Has twin boys and another boy
Zachary "Zack" Cole
Robert "Bobby" Andrew
Thomas "Tommy" Nathan
Daughter #7: Has twins, one boy and one girl, and one other girl
George "Georgie" Walter
Roslyn "Ross" Mara
Taralyn "Tara" Cara
Daughter #8: Has 4 boys and 2 girls
Harrison "Harry" Aiden
Kennedy "Kenny" Quinn
Matteo "Matt" Lance
Peter "Pete" Gabriel
Dakota "Kodie" Lakota
Rielle "Elly" Reina
Daughter #9: Has one boy
Sidney "Sid" Vail
Daughter #10: Has one girl
Cynthia "Cindy" Marci