Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just wanted to second Phaedra. I think it is a fantastic name, a nice alternative to Faye or Faith or Andrea etc. (Pronounced FAY-druh)

[FONT=Arial]Andromeda
    Cassiopeia
    Ariadne
    Artemis
    Europa
    Echo
    Athena
    Hestia
    Calypso
    Leda
    Harmonia
    Illyria (but this is a place name, so I'm not sure it counts)

Minerva
    Vesta
    Juno

I also really like Pandora and Medea, but I'm not sure if those count as usable, LOL[/FONT]
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

I'm so in love with mythological names! Here are some of my favourites...

Greek Mythology

Boys
    ~ Alexander: The other name of the Trojan prince 'Paris', who slayed the great hero Achilles.

Girls
    ~ Althea: "Soon after her son was born she was told that he would die as soon as a piece of wood that was burning on her fire was fully consumed. She immediately extinguished the piece of wood and sealed it in a chest, but in a fit of rage many years later she took it out and set it alight, thereby killing her son."
    ~ Artemis: Greek goddess of the moon and hunting, and daughter of Zeus.
    ~ Athena: Greek goddess of wisdom and warfare, and the daughter of Zeus.
    ~ Cassandra: A Trojan princess, who was given the gift of prophecy by Apollo. "But when she spurned his advances he cursed her so nobody would believe her prophecies."
    ~ Chloe: Means 'green shoot' in Greek, an epithet of the Greek goddess Demeter.
    ~ Kleio/Clio: Goddess of history and heroic poetry, and was said to have introduced the alphabet to Greece.
    ~ Harmonia: Means 'harmony, agreement' in Greek, was the daughter of Ares and Aphrodite.
    ~ Pandora: "Zeus gave her a jar containing all of the troubles and ills that mankind now knows, and told her not to open it. Unfortunately her curiosity got the best of her and she opened it, unleashing the evil spirits into the world."
    ~ Persephone: "She was abducted to the underworld by Hades, but was eventually allowed to return to the surface for part of the year. The result of her comings and goings is the changing of the seasons."
    ~ Phoibe/Phoebe: A Titan associated with the moon.
    ~ Selena: Latinised form of Selene, who was a Greek goddess of the moon.

Roman Mythology

Girls
    ~ Aurora: Roman goddess of the morning, means 'dawn' in Latin.
    ~ Flora: Roman goddess of flowers and spring.
    ~ Luna: Roman goddess of the moon, and means 'the moon' in Latin.

Irish Mythology

Girls
    ~ Bridget: Irish goddess of fire, poetry, and wisdom.

Boys
    ~ Oscar: Son of a poet and grandson of a hero.

Welsh Mythology

Boys
    ~ Dylan: A god or hero associated with the sea.

Eqyptian Mythology

Girls
    ~ Isis: Goddess of the sky and nature.

As you can see, some have more positive meanings than others. But I think all these names are very usable.
    (All text in speech marks is taken from the website 'Behind the Name'.)
    ~ 21 year-old name lover ~

Artimes also works on a boy, now. See recent blog that mentions the Artimes Fowl books.

Sorry for Repeats:
    Ajax (very much in line with the X names but also the cleaning supply).
    Olympia
    Rhea
    Theia
    Asteria
    Denis (for Dionysus)
    Selene
    Paean
    Bellerophon
    Hector
    Iolaus
    Jason
    Helen
    Aegeus
    Semele
    Pelias
    Priam
    Otrera
    Myrina
    Axylus
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"