Names Searched Right Now:
Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
    Currently my family has an 11 year old female black cat with 3 white spots on her belly named Moe and a 1 year old female gray, white, and light brown tabby named Snickers

Moe had two other siblings named Larry and Curly (also black with white spots). My brother named them after we discovered them in our backyard in 2002. The cats were named before we discovered Moe and Larry were female and Curly was male. The cats didn't get along that well, so their names fit perfectly. Unfortunately, Larry and Curly ran away after we moved in 2007. We adopted Snickers in May 2012 from a friend of my brother. We named her Snickers because she has all the colors of a Snickers candy bar.

Obviously, family likes to name our cats after food/candy. From 1994 to 2009 we had a black cat named Oreo and just last month my brother and his fiancee adopted a black and brown and blue eyed kitten they named Peanut. I am a coffee addict, so if I ever get a cat of my own I want to name it after a coffee drink. Haha.

Well I was young when I had pets (just letting you know because my name choices were pretty obscure).
    I had a blue/red fighting fish which originally had a different name for every day of the week (lol) and then I had officially decided that it would be called...(get ready for this)...One-fish-two-fish-red-fish-blue-fish. Named after the Dr. Seuss book.

At my house there was a creek and there were several water dragon lizards living there, so I claimed that they were my pets, haha. Their names were Spike, Peppermint, Elizabeth and Dino.

The most recent addition is Crash, the neighborhood stray ginger kitty who decided to move in and crash on my couch, my bed, my face.

My uncle use to have an orange and white striped cat he named Frank. Haha! I love people names for pets. I don't know why. lol
    Not expecting, just having fun collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Ladies: Juliet Elaine, Madeleine Rachel, Marie Anneliese, Linnea Carys, Maisie Rose, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Lydia ?, Elise Victoria, Evelyn

Gentlemen: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Jude, Roman Gabriel, Evan Connor, Quentin Oliver, Dawson Cole, Jude Nathaniel, Rhys Anthony, Ciaran Matthew, Everett Jacob

I've only ever had one dog and his name is Nougat, after the candy. His eyes look like caramel