Names Searched Right Now:
Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
    Well I was young when I had pets (just letting you know because my name choices were pretty obscure).
    I had a blue/red fighting fish which originally had a different name for every day of the week (lol) and then I had officially decided that it would be called...(get ready for this)...One-fish-two-fish-red-fish-blue-fish. Named after the Dr. Seuss book.

At my house there was a creek and there were several water dragon lizards living there, so I claimed that they were my pets, haha. Their names were Spike, Peppermint, Elizabeth and Dino.

The most recent addition is Crash, the neighborhood stray ginger kitty who decided to move in and crash on my couch, my bed, my face.

My uncle use to have an orange and white striped cat he named Frank. Haha! I love people names for pets. I don't know why. lol
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

I've only ever had one dog and his name is Nougat, after the candy. His eyes look like caramel

Brutus - Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff)
    Winston - Crested Gecko
    Slinky and Snowball - ferrets
    Oscar - Cat (Exotic Shorthair)