Names Searched Right Now:
Page 66 of 115 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
    Pet names:

Kitties: Fizzgig (half-siamese fluffy tortie cat with mostly dark coloring and Scamper (orange and white short-haired tabby)

Turtles: Tortuga (red-eared slider) and Mudslide (map turtle)

We also had a Great Pyrenees growing up named 'Lancelot', because he was out white knight.

I have two mixtures between a Norwegian Forrest cat and a Danish house cat; Lulu and Lava. I decided on the princess' girls name, though she is much more referred to as Diva, because of her personality. x3
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I have two golden retrievers names Maisie and Honey! Maisie's middle name is Lou, and Honey's is Belle. Sometimes we joke around and say we could have given them long, formal, Victorian names like Margaret Louise and Honoria Isobel and called them Maisie Lou and Honey Belle for short. But in the end, they're still just Maisie and Honey. :3

We have 3 cats-

2 males - Magic & True
    1 female - Poet

(They are all adopted from the same place and all named there so we kept their names, but we really like them! )
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

I have a kitten named Finley Nash, he goes by Finn too.
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Laila.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel