Names Searched Right Now:
Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
    My dog came to me renamed Flapjack, which I didn't like so he became Jack.
    Then there's Einstein the grey hooded fancy rat who was almost Napoleon but my bf had furious objections to so I let my inner science nerd name him.
    There was Thomas the gold fish because at 8 years old that was my favorite name. And now I have Mud the betta fish because she/he (we're not sure) is a brown color. I also have a red tailed catfish at my bf's house named Brutus.
    My bf's pets:
    Cpt. Jack Sparrow "Jack" and Rooney were bull mastiffs that were given away. Polamalu "Paulie" is his blue tick/beagle mix named after Troy.
    His cat Hermione who was given up at the same time as Jack & Rooney. Current cats are Snowflake (who has a white stomach and legs with a huge brown/grey cover on his back, head and ears) who was named by his 3 year old sister and then his carmel colored cat named Elainie by his mom. And then there's his pet rat Gibby (like from iCarly).
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Dogs
    Great Dane - Daphne
    Neo Mastiff - Dominic
    Cats
    -Judy
    -Smokie
    -Minxabell
    Rat
    -Merry (from Santa

Tobias Bjorn - our Labradoodle called Toby. Bjorn was added by family vote cause it means bear and looks like a bear when he runs.
    Maxwell - our American Shorthair Tabby called Max. He is brown and black striped and thee mellowest cat i've ever known.
    We are hoping for a second Labradoodle. We want either a brown or black girl doodle named Georgia. Dad is the only one we still have to convince.

~nora
    ~Nora
    17 year old name lover, aspiring writer & hopeful cosmetologist/makeup artist

Girls - Meredith, Leal, Aviva, Camilla, Magnolia, Loretta, Mona, Gabby, Tullia, Veronica
    Eliana, Ruby, Georgia, Esther, Ginny

Boys - Frank, Soren, Troy, Wes, Sebastian, George, Dawson, James, Loren,
    Cameron, Lincoln, Kirby, Yannick, Levi.

I have two dogs: Schultz and Strider

We have Delilah Sapphira, a terrier mix. Malachi Gremlin, a Pekingese mix. And we'll soon have Otter, a Pug mix. I'm not quite sure what her middle name will be yet, I'm still looking for the right one.

Past Pets -
    Princess Anne: An overweight, grumpy, gray and white tabby.
    Tigger Alan: A thin, long-legged bouncy ginger tabby.
    Matthew David: A German Shepherd/Labrador Retriever Mix
    Squigmond (Squiggy) Grell Riley Dakota: A Siamese/Himalayan Mix
    Lenard (Lenny) Alpheus James Elliot Flynn: A Siamese Himalayan Mix