Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Re: What are your pet's names?

Black Lab mix named Rivers Megatron (yes, I let my husband pick it)

i have to girl pomeranian's
    Harlow & Shiloh
    Mommy of Aubrie Skye & Kenzey Noelle
    baby girl #3 on the way(:

I have:

Dogs
    Dylan: We 'borrowed' a labrador cross puppy from its owner whilst taking its sibling to visit its new potential family, just for company. All day we were calling him Dylan even though we weren't going to have him. When we returned him to his owner, she was filling in a cross word with the answer being Dylan. When we got him, we put 16 names in a hat and pulled out Dylan. We just had to have the puppy and we had to call him Dylan!

Bruno: We just saw a picture of this little Jack Russell and just had to have him! We just instinctively knew he was Bruno

Cats
    Skipper: Named after the brand of cat basket where he was born
    Gandalf: A stray gave birth in our house, and a friend wanted the first male kitten that was born and wanted to call him Gandalf. Ironically he came out grey and white! Unfortunately they had to move house so we had him back
    Molly: My mum just wanted a little girl called Molly

Guinea pig
    Grafton: Named after my favourite author Sue Grafton

My mom was in love with the Beatles, so my first dog was named Lucy (after Lucy in the sky with diamonds), our cat (who actually only liked my youngest sister Poppy) was Rita (Lovely Rita Meter Maid) and my brother Jaspers pet rock (the kid could never keep a pet alive on his own) was called Jude (hey jude).
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.

I have a Welsh Terrier puppy named Hadley Brenin. Hadley we just liked and Brenin means "the King" in Welsh. My family have a Maltese named Scout Wilbur. Scout was named after the main character in To Kill a Mockingbird and the pig in Charlotte's Web.