Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 118 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

What are your pet's names?

I ahve two kittens, Shauna and Figgy. Shauna's middle name was Marley but has become Carly for some reason, and Figgy has earned the names Figgy Pudding Tomkins Butternut Cookie Jack (for various things.) We also have a goldfish named Bob xD. What about you?
    freya // teenberry // reader // writer // theatre trash

ϟ boys: finlay, james, kieran, jasper, arthur, milo, eamon, silas
    ✿ girls: nuala, thea, maeve, luna, eliza, nora, rosalind
    ♡ crushes: graham, magnus, beau, carys, sunniva

Re: What are your pet's names?

I love the way your names keep evolving. I think that is how pets' names are. I have a kitty name Beaux, and I feed an enormous stray tom I call Boulder. I think it is ridiculously cute. Far too cute. Whether you hear it as Bow and Bolder -- however you hear it, it is too cute. I didn't plan it -- I hate cutsey sib sets! I just called them after some trait. Beaux is very cute (and I thought she was a boy when I named her). Boulder is a honkin' rock of a cat, a massive -- well -- feline boulder. And he isn't exactly my cat. I just feed him.

Past canine loves include --

Ophelia
    Celinda
    Jezebel
    Lizzie (Elizabeth)

Each name, needless to say, has a story -- a story for another time.

Spike (long haired-dachshund) and Willow (tabby cat). Yes, I am a "Buffy" fan But, I do not thing I will be continuing the theme with my next dog or cat.

lol I was a Buffy fan too and named a kitten I had a few years ago Buffy, before I realized how immensely popular Buffy is for pet names.
    My other kitties: Sen, a female siamese, Setsu, her younger siamese sister, Dusty (the step-child haha) and Halcyone, a little black snob.
    We also happened to take in three wild mice that were dying (I know, who would do that?) Anyway, they are Church Mouse, House Mouse and Boy Mouse.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

cats - Lilly and Ozzy

turtles - Stormy and Spike