Names Searched Right Now:
Page 97 of 106 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
    Oh Goodness, here goes I have MiLady, Darling Cruel(boy), Mayfair, Lena, Vitani, Choco, Dredd, Tweaker, Flutter, Styles, Gage(girl), Banshee, Nix, Styxx and Gable. I know, it's a menagerie,lol

We have two dogs named Lucky and Hoss.

We have a bird named Rodrigo. And then my husband has like ten aquariums of fish, but only two of the fish he named, Beowulf and Grendel.

Current pets: Darcy (gray cat) and Honey (mutt)

Former pets:
    Cats: Roswell (black cat), Bonzai (black Japanese bobtail cat), Chloe/Trinity (gray cat I shared with roommates and we couldn't agree on a name so we all just called her "the kitten")

Dog: Krispie - full name Snap-Crackle-Pop Rice Krispie (black lab named so because we found him as a puppy and my sister gave him Rice Krispies to eat until we got dog food).

My roommate that happens to be a guinea pig, goes by the name Mathilda. I think I may keep the litterature-theme for future companions, even though I didn't really think about names for pets before I met her at the age of ten. She was a Mathilda from the first moment our eyes met.

I have a blonde, throwback pomeranian. We adopted him, and at the shelter, they named him Stewie. We kept the name, and I think it's so funny to have a dog with a prissy image be named Stewie. But he DOES act like a Stewie...

My nicknames for him: Stew, Stewbiedoo, Stewbacca, Stewlaroo, Stew Manchu, Stew Darling, Fluffy Puppy, Stewbart, Stewdle, and countless more...
    Caroline ❀

Teenberry, Whovian, Nerdfighter, Writer, Theater Kid, Disney Nerd.

Favorite Girls Names ♥
    Cecily ◦ Audrey ◦ Alice ◦ Juliette ◦ Sienna ◦ Gwen ◦ Mae

Favorite Boys Names ♥
    Brooks ◦ Levi ◦ Keenan ◦ Archer ◦ Nathan ◦ Orin ◦ Chevy

"You can tell how smart someone is by what they laugh at." -Tina Fey