Names Searched Right Now:
Page 96 of 139 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
    Dog (Nova Scotian Duck Tolling Retriever - look it up ) : Ripley (boy)
    I used to have fish named: Cal Virginia (I chose the FN, bro chose MN, we got her when I was like 4 or 5), Turquoise (bro was 6, this was his), Talahassee (incredible naming for an 8 year old) Bowie (my bro when he was 8)
    Hermit crab: Royal (I was 13)
    Guinea Pig: Cookie (Awks preteen years)
    Hamsters: Bubbles & Ice Cream (more awks preteen years)

The best name (by far) is Ripley! If Ripley had been a girl, we would have called her Ginny (Harry Potter!)

Beatrice Flora Jane, Clara Felicity Kate, Rosalie Linnea Tess, Alexa Coralie Eve, Emmeline Alaska Sophie,
    Charlie Jay, Gideon Bruce, Henry Liam

Also searching for ways to include:
    Adeline, Avalon, Eliza, Greta, Imogen, Isla, Leora, & Winnie.
    Asher, Caleb, Edwin, Felix, Grant, Hugo, Lachlan, Ronan, Rhett, & Wyatt.

I have a mini lop called Luna and a dog mutt called Kiwi. I also used to have a dog called Baron but he died

I have six cats (yes I know it's a bit crazy)

Two are older, and I was fairly young when we got them so I didn't have much of a say in their names; they're Oscar and Derek (people always laugh at that last one)

Then we have brothers Milo and Chester who were named by me when I was 16 or so
    And recently we've acquired two little girls who came into our lives within 4 months of each other as strays needing homes. We went with Skye for one and Luna for the other.

We've had many other cats in the past, too: Oliver, Alfie, Barney, Charlie, Timmy, Esme and Poppy
    ╔══════════════╗
    Sophie

Lorelai Violet - Louisa Mae - Clara Elizabeth - Verity Jane - Isla Genevieve

Dashiell Emmett - Theo Lucian - Leo Benjamin - Finley Cassius - Eli Oliver

╚══════════════╝

A place in which i am king and you are all my precious underlings.....

Pet names.

Bob?:lol:Best name ever,10 outta 10.lol
    Anyway,I have an albino female Doberman named Hiyori.It means weather in Japanese.Lives with friends,though.
    We have a huge street cat-thing named Lung-Poe,which combined means dragon peacock.Ya know.Just cause.Well,
    actually,it's because I'm still not positive if he's a cat,dog,or evil wizard.
    Then there's my other cat Hebodhi,which is Hebe and Bodhi together.He's a pure-bred American Bobtail,and his stupidity rivals that of box of rocks.Like,he doesn't know how to cat.It's not that hard to lick your leg,Bo.Your making
    a big deal out of it.

Pets of the past:
    Birdie the bird
    Nathan Nathaniel the hamster
    Chase the Hamster
    Kimcey the Hamster it had a Mickey head shape spot on it's back
    Teddy Ralph the yellow lab
    Moochie the stray a german shepard / collie mix
    Sunrise and Leaperchaun the Spring frogs