Names Searched Right Now:
Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
    Currently just Minnie the cat, but my roommate has convinced me that next year we'll get a Shiba Inu and call her Laila.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I have two cats Rusty (f) and Ozzy (m) and an orange goldfish called Freckle.
    Rowena Louise

Whovian. Gamer. Name Lover

Violet Seraphina • Isobel Cassidy • Zoë Linnea • Xanthe Cordelia • Hazel Amaryllis • Elizabeth Briar

Theodore Atticus • Adrian Rhys • Ciaran Lucas • Oliver Maxwell • Elijah Felix • Kaiden Matthias

My pets now are a pair of hamsters named Buffy & Angel, and a parakeet names Fiyero. Though mostly Buffy is just 'my big girl' because she is the largest hamster I have ever had. And Angel has ended up to mostly be called 'Pretty Face'. He likes it just fine :-D My bird would let me call him anything as long as I sit next to his cage & talk to him. LOL.

We have a large number of pets in our family
    A Bulldog named Draco
    A Newfoundland named Hagrid
    A Saint Bernard named Susan.
    We also have a Himalayan cat named Ginny, a Ragamuffin named Dudley, and a Ragdoll named Oliver.
    We also have two goldfish who Lily named Splish and Splash and are (as she calls them) her best friends that live in water.
    Been obsessed with names and their meanings for years

Proud Mother of Robert Louis (Robby,3/16/05) and Lillian Rain (Lily,8/23/07)

Welcome Babies Larissa Orchid Celeste and Richard Henry Celio (6/22/14)

Missing Baby Laura Jean (6/14/09-6/15/09)

Mother too six furbabies Draco, Hagrid, Susan, Ginny, Dudley, and Oliver
    Also we have two fish Splish and Splash

Our only current pet is a black domestic shorthair named Marty (after Marty McFly due to his penchant for running around the house at top speed). He gets called any manner of things - Martycakes, Mart-sickles, Martecles, Marty Cat (in a British accent), Marty FitzCat, McFly, MartyPants, Martykins...

We are anxiously awaiting a meet-and-greet with a sweet Collie/Aussie Shepard mix who we are trying to adopt from a local rescue. His name is currently Petey, but we'll be changing it if we do get to bring him home!

Former pets:
    Chelsea - a short hair calico; who went by- Chelseapoo, Chel-uh-say-uh-poopoo-kitten (my dad...I have no idea LOL), Chels, Chaw-hee (this one was one of my friends) and Chelsea Pepper (Pepper was her name when we adopted her)

Max - a miniature poodle; went by Maxy-poo, Maximus and Maxy
    jessamyn

Violetta Coraline Isla Cordelia Alice Gwyneth
    Abel Francis Linus Booker Theodore Gibson

TTC #1 October 2014