Names Searched Right Now:
Page 45 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
    We have had cats named Dusty, Gary, Mocha, Blacky (yup, he was black), Cally (for a calico cat, not too creative) and Heidi Sue.

We have a soft coated Wheaton terrier , Otis Maxwell. My parents didn't want a middle name , but my brother wanted to name him max, so Maxwell is his middle name. We call him all kinds of cutesy nicknames, Poo-Poo, Poo-Poo Pants, baby, Otti,etc.
    12 year old who loves names!
    Blair, Gwen, Louisa, Stella, Lia, Athena
    Rhett, Shane, Grey, Pierce, Cole, Luke
    Abby

We have a black, green-eyed bombay cat with a sleek, glistening coat (he is 13 years of age). At first, we thought he was a male, so he was Mikan, when we found out she was a female, the name just...stayed. For once, he (pardon, she) was Makan, Miko, Micko, Macan, which were basically, variations and nicknames for him (oops, her). From early childhood, I promised myself, if I ever have a lapdog, his name will be Toto.
    Pandora, Tillie, Echo, Flora, Eira, Vienna, Rosalind

I have a shih tzu named Texas Ranger. My mom always says I named him Texas because he has a huuuge heart

I have a dog named Barley, and a fish named Bluey, it was blue, and well, I couldn't think of anything else. We used to have a dog named Molly (I called her Molls)
    I'm hoping to get a cat soon, I'd name it Jaspurr