Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    My two dogs are Legend (black and white papillon male) and Faolan (pure white husky male, one blue eye and one brown eye).

My two cats are Lucky (brownish-greyish tabby male) and Jaylan (tortoiseshell female).

The only one that I actually named is Faolan. :P

Currently: newest kitten, Duncan, a little Bengal I found at the shelter. Unfortunately, my son now calls him the Donut cat.
    Simon, nn Simey, 18 mos old cream-coloured tabby. Shofar, my son's 11 year old half Siamese half brown tabby (he was born on Rosh Hashanah, hence the name). Tybalt, nn Tibby, my daughter's 13 year old Canadian cat (born in Vancouver). My daughter named him Tybalt because he was born when di Caprio's Romeo & Juliet came out. All the little girls were naming their pets Romeo and Leo and my daughter named her fire-red bull's eye tabby after Tybalt, the Prince of Cats. Annabel May, called May, my 11 year old Border collie, tri-coloured Harlequin-faced, rough coat. And lastly, Merlin, our year-old bearded dragon.

I have a havanese dog named Chevy but most of the time she is Boo Boo

I have three dogs. Patch is a 12 year old Jack Russell Terrier, Falcor is a 5 year old Great Pyrenees mix (he was named after the luck dragon from The Neverending Story) and Judas is a 2 year old Pit Bull.

This is them. =)

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/d..._2556204_n.jpg

I also used to have a Doberman named Isis, a rabbit named Honeybun and two gerbils named Butter Pecan and Pepper.
    Top 10:

Girls - Annika, Claire, Ellora, Hannah, Jadis, Luella, Penelope, Samara, Saoirse and Siobhan.

Boys - Atticus, Caspian, Cassander, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Leander, Malachi, Perseus, Silas and Sora.

But it changes often.

Quote Originally Posted by historymajor2013 View Post
    My two dogs are Legend (black and white papillon male) and Faolan (pure white husky male, one blue eye and one brown eye).

My two cats are Lucky (brownish-greyish tabby male) and Jaylan (tortoiseshell female).

The only one that I actually named is Faolan. :P
    Your on dogforums.com, arent you?
    Top 10:

Girls - Annika, Claire, Ellora, Hannah, Jadis, Luella, Penelope, Samara, Saoirse and Siobhan.

Boys - Atticus, Caspian, Cassander, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Leander, Malachi, Perseus, Silas and Sora.

But it changes often.