Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 111 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    My 11 1/2 year old kitty is named Big Boy! An embarrassing name, but it fits him and he couldn't be anything else.
    Amy
    Writer. Future Mommy. Name Lover.
    River Matthew, Shepherd Alexander, Casper Joaquin, Sebastian/Thatcher Ambrose, August Charles
    Oceana Lily, Avocet Dorothea, Hazel Victoria, Flora Penelope

The cats:

Desdemona Lioncourt - 100% of the time she's just Mona. Or Bunny. Her name went from Mona to Monet (the painter), to mon-ayyy (like Tom Cruise, "SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYY), to money, to big money, shortened to bunny. She kinda looks like a bunny. :/ Her middle name is from Interview with the Vampire, named after Lestat.

Storybook - Always called Story. But she's so adorable that silly nicknames just slip out sometimes: Baby, Fat Luigi (long story), Foofoo cuddly poops, etc.

And the two dogs:

Greta and Reese. Greta is 13 years old and I named her after my best friend in 2nd grade haha. Reese was already named when we got her at 10 months old. She's 5 now.

A few years ago I had two fish:

Jabba (the Hutt) and Soon. Jabba was named after Star Wars (obviously) and Soon was just a variation of what Audrey Hepburn's cat. She had a cat named Tomorrow, so she could say "Everything's going to be ok, Tomorrow." I liked being able to say "Everything's going to be ok, Soon."

My pets are called:

Cats: Charlie nn Charles, tulipia(?????)
    Hermione nn monkey, monkey moo,
    Rats: Shadow
    Bubble
    Squeak
    Nn for all the rats: rat-finks, stink-a-bells
    Benedict, Sacha, Rafferty, Kingsley, Lincoln.
    Indiana, Waverley, Dakota, Oakley, Avery

I have two 6-month old boxer puppies named Layla and Lyla. Kinda corny, but they're sisters, and I think its cute. :-)
    And last year I had to fish named Dante and Diego. Guess I think matchy names on pets is cute. Lol.

I have a Golden Retriever named Tova (sometimes Toto ). She was already named when we got her, and we thought about changing it to Nova or Clover, but I'm glad we kept the original. I also have a hamster called Miss Fluffy McWoo nn Fluffy (it's a long story, please don't judge me :P).

Previous pets:
    Rats- Samuel Whiskers nn Sammy,
    -Reggie & Ronnie
    Hamster- Susannah nn Suzie
    Rabbit- Flopsy (I was young)
    Guinea pig- Lulu
    Fish- Wanda (after A Fish Called Wanda)
    W h a t ' s . . .

Matilda | Adelaide | Hermione | Aurelia | Tallulah
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?