Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Re: What are your pet's names?

We have two weimaraners, Scout and Jersey.

Scout's registered name is Silversmith Rex Goliath. The breeder wanted us to name him after a wine and Rex Goliath was the most manly wine name my husband could find.

We didn't name Jersey. Had I had the chance to name her, it would have been Scout and Ranger.

We also have a grey tabby cat names Mylo.

My dog is a Corgi/German Shepherd mix named Riley (typical dog name I swore I would never use b/c I hated a teacher who's last name was Riley... but he just looked like a Riley lol)
    Tuxedo Cat named Sookie (from true blood-- name was going to be Margot but It's on my baby name list so I decided not to use it on the cat lol)
    Orange Tabby named Orange. (I got her from someone who had to get rid of her and her name was 'boots'. I hated it and no other name came to me for her. I just kept calling her Orange until something fit and it just stuck)
    Mommy to Ari Jo (Joseph) born on the fabulous 9/10/11<3

Loving for our next: Eli Cash, Tully Kimberly & Perry Rue

Fun thread! My beloved, funny, short, white-with-black-spots, weird-feet doggie whom I absolutely love to pieces is named Stanley. It fits him perfectly. Elmer was a runner-up name. I also have two very poised, elegant cats (who Stanley ADORES chasing-- we joke that one of them is his girlfriend) named Kiwi and Lola.

Three rescue dogs: two Great Pyrs Addison and Sophia. Little gas station rescue, Preston.
    Three Shelter cats: Gussie, Moshi Bojangles, and Harper.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

My boyfriend and I have a gorgeous 14 year old black cat named Friska. She was originally given the utterly colorless name Frisky by my brother, and we do still use it to get her attention when shes in her stubborn old lady-cat mood. I also have a two year old little girl who looks remarkably like a tiny ocelot named Moxie. Trust me, she's earned her name. We recently adopted a one year old Brittany mix whose name we changed from Dallas to Rook. I lost my baby bunny boys, Coco and Rue about a year apart. Coco was five and got very sick in March 2010, and Rue passed suddenly this February at the age of six.

When I moved away from my parent's house, I had to leave behind Friska's litter mates Angel and Sammy (Samantha), a sweet little old lady named Snicky (Snickers), and my Woochie Poochers, a black lab named Shelby by her previous owner. It has never fit her, we should have changed it.

Oh! The middle names... Friska Antonia, Moxie Giuliana, Rook Guinness (he's our little doggie stout), Rue Toussaint, and Coco Calypso.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli