Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can You Guess?

Re: Can You Guess?

Okay... These are some of my dance friends. I am fourteen and I will put their ages with their real personalities.
    Ainsley Page - 18 - Ainsley is blonde with blue eyes. She is very devoted to everything she does and is a very talented dancer. She gets along well with her sister, Chelsea and she is a very motherly, caring type of person.
    Michelle Ann Patience - 16 - Michelle is very short (abt. 5ft) and has brown hair with a red streak and brown eyes. She, despite her middle name, is very impatient and almost demanding sometimes. Despite an overbearing mother, Michelle basically gets what she wants. She is intelligent and hardworking.
    Chelsea Elizabeth (Sister to Ainsley Page) - 15 - Chelsea is blonde and tiny with one green eye and one blue eye. She is funny, outgoing, and super sweet. She loves making people laugh and doing so comes very easily to her. She's never afraid to make a fool of herself and everyone loves her.
    Caroline Marie - 15 - Caroline has brown hair and green eyes. She is kinda quirky and weird but hilarious. She is best friends with Chelsea and together they make a great pair. Sometimes Caroline can't stop laughing while others, she is dead serious.
    Dana Chisolm (Chisolm is her mother's maiden name) - 15 - Dana is African American and she has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is of medium height and she is super smart and athletic. She loves running and is super good at push-ups. She is hardworking and even when she messes up, she knows how to get back on her feet again.
    Samantha Sophia - 14 - Sam has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is athletic, hardworking, and intelligent. She plays volleyball and basketball as well as dancing. She's a very happy person and is usually is a good mood.
    Helen Margaret nn Maggie - 14 - Maggie has brown hair and green eyes. She has the most dancer-like body of the 7 because she is long and lean. Maggie is intelligent, diligent and hardworking. She is in all Honors classes at school and she knows to get it done. She puts a lot of effort into everything she does. She is a perfectionist.
    Those are their real personalities..
    "When the light falls on your face, don't let it change you
    When the stars get in your eyes, don't let it blind you
    You're beautiful, just the way you are
    And I love it all, every line and every scar"

I guess I got the dancer part right on a couple of them..lol. I thought they all sounded like dancer names. I took ballet myself for 7 years growing up and heard alot of these names (or ones like them) in my classes!

So what did you think about my list?

l_mc
    Loren Elizabeth - While Elizabeth is a classic name, I'm thinking that Loren is a variation of Lauren. That leads me to believe that maybe this girl does things a little differently. She may be a little quirky but she is a great friend.
    Jay Wesley - Jay makes me think of a middle aged man. I'm going to guess that this Jay is a fatherly type person. He makes everyone feel comfortable around him.
    Thea Wren - This name makes me think of a little British girl, although I don't think that's who she is. Maybe she is in her 20s and likes to write. That was my second instinct.
    James William - This sounds like a little British boy. Maybe he and Thea are siblings that live in Britain...?
    Lydia Eden - I love the name Lydia but not really with Eden. I'm going to guess that her parents have opposing styles for names and liked the classicness of Lydia but the moderness of Eden.
    Kristen Elaine - Kristen was popular in the 70s and 80s so I'm thinking that she was born around then. Kristen kinda reminds of a snobby person...
    Tyson Zeus - Tyson Zeus is a very interesting name.... It's very different. I think that Tyson is too.

xzionx
    Daniel James - Sounds like a typical teenager name for this day and age.
    Zachary Michael - Again, same as Daniel. Maybe they are friends....
    Shane Ryan - Ditto Daniel and Zachary. They must be the 3 Musketeers! :lol:
    Fred Perry - Sounds like a grandfather type. Both names were popular a while back. He's a good role model for Daniel, Zachary, and Shane.
    Tina Marie - Sounds like something Fred would name his daughter. Maybe she is his daughter and her kids are Daniel, Zachary, and Shane.
    Sara Christina - A sweet girl. Sara is more of a classic while Christina was popular during her birth year, maybe late 80s or early 90s.
    Michaela Elizabeth - Definitely a little princess. While her parents tried to balance out Michaela with Elizabeth, the name still gives the impression of a little bratty princess.

maggiedances14, you are incredibly accurate!!!

Loren Elizabeth - (Me!)She definitely marches to the beat of her own drummer, yet has always had very close relationships with family and friends.
    Jay Wesley - He actually goes by Wes, and didn't like his first name until he was in high scool. He's the most likable person I know, never meets a stranger, and IS a great father!
    Thea Wren - She isn't British, so your instinct was correct! She's named after her paternal grandmother (Thelma) and her mn is a combo of Wes and Loren (her parents). She's not 20 yet, but she does like to write (and sing). She's 5, and alot like her mom.
    James William - James IS Thea's younger brother! He smiles all the time, and can make anyone laugh. He's alot like his father.
    Lydia Eden - She's the twin of Tyson Zeus (and younger sister of Thea and James). Her initials were chosen after her mom's (since James William's matched his dad's). She's 2, and very girly, but a tomboy at the same time (wears a dress and heels and then goes outside to play in the mud).
    Kristen Elaine - She was born in 87, and although she's younger, she's Loren's best friend. People always assume she's stuck up because she's quiet (until you get to know her) and VERY pretty.
    Tyson Zeus - He's Lydia's twin. Black hair and sea green eyes. He's striking, even as a 2 year old, and holds the attention of everyone he meets without even trying. It sometimes fascinates me how commanding he is even at 2. I guess that's what we get for naming him Zeus!

As for your next list, I'm gonna wait and see if anyone else wants to try the game. If no one else comments I'll take a stab at it tomorrow.

I LOVE this game by the way!!!