Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rachel Zoe is Pregnant!

Inside sources claim that celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe is pregnant! http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies...gnant-20101310

Leaving aside all comments about how thin she is, and whether or not she is physically able to have children, let's move to the fun part... names!

On one episode of her show, The Rachel Zoe Project, Rachel said to her husband Roger that, if they ever had a girl, her name would be Scarlet(t) Begonia. What do you think of this name? Going along with this style, what boy names or other girl names should they consider?

Re: Rachel Zoe is Pregnant!

I see Your face in every sunrise
    The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes
    The world awakens in the light of the day
    I look up to the sky and say
    You're beautiful

Isn't that a Grateful Dead song? I didn't think she was a deadhead. Strange one.

Scarlett Begonia is cute. I like something a little out there for a middle name.

Apparently Scarlet Begonia is a Grateful Dead song. I'm not loving it for the fact that it's a song and also that it's so cheesy - really, a scarlet begonia? I do like Scarlett, though, just not with Begonia!

Okay, so we've got Rachel Zoe (Rachel Zoe Rosenzweig) and Rodger Berman, right? I think a Rose name would be cute to honor Rachel's "maiden" name, so maybe Rosa, Rosanna, or Rosalie? I think Rosie Berman is so cute! An R name like her parents could be neat, too, so maybe Rory, Rowan, Ruby, Risa, Roxana, or Rebecca? I think Risa Berman is very cute and stylish. If she's into word names or nature names, I think I'd pick Rosalie Dahlia Berman - Rosie Berman - or Roxana Primrose Berman - Roxy Berman. Love Roxana Primrose!

I've got no clue for boys.

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude