Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pregnant after Miscarriage

Hello Berrie's!
    It has been a while since i posted on the boards and alot has happened! I just recently found out I am pregnant! Some of you may remember that my husband and myself stopped trying in august, well surprise we got pregnant in septemeber! I guess its true that as soon as you stop trying, it happens! Well, i was wondering if anyone has ever been in the same boat as me; I have had three miscarriages over the past 2 years, so while this feels 'different' (hard to explain), I would be lying if i said i didnt obssess over every slight crampy, twingy, or pully feeling (even though i know at 5 weeks its totally normal), i am just so worried that i will end up having a miscarriage again. Has anyone else on here ever been through this and went on to have a healthy sucessful pregnancy? Just looking for some peace of mind i guess :P Thanks!

Re: Pregnant after Miscarriage

I just wanted to say im very touched by your story. I truly hope, and I believe, that this baby will come and be born healthy.

Good luck!

So happy to hear your news. I have not been through this personally, but I have friends who definitely went through the same thing and went on to have a healthy happy pregnancy and baby. And I also know that your worries are normal, after all you've been through! Best of luck to you and xxx from nameberry.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Thank you very much! I appriciate the support and prayers

I am so sorry to hear what you've been through but it's exciting to be pregnant again! I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I miscarried in Dec at 6 weeks and then in May at 12 weeks and now I'm about 13 1/2 weeks pregnant and everything's going well. I had an ultrasound a week ago and the baby looked good- right size, strong heartbeat. So, I know I'm not completely in the clear, but I'm feeling very optimistic. It's funny though, I'll still see pregnant women out an about and I feel jealous and then have to remind myself that I'm pregnant. I think I'm having attachment issues with this baby, which I've heard is normal. Do you have children already? Just curious. I have a 2 1/2 yr old boy. Oh yeah, and until about a week ago (and even now to be honest), every little cramp or twinge was worrying me. It felt like the longest two months of my life until that 12 week ultrasound. So good luck with everything!

Jen