Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My name survey

Re: My name survey

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). Do you like that name? Lauria; Yes, but not enough to use it.
    2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason? Gregory and Mason
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name). Sophia Therese
    4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name). Henry Francis
    5. Winona? Not my style but the nickname Winnie is cute.
    6. Harold? Not my style but I like the nickname Harry.
    My name crushes: Sophia, Henry, Miranda, Violet, and Rowan

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name?
    Amy + Georgiana = Amiana or Amy + Lydia = Amia- they are both nice but I wouldn't ever use them.
    2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason?
    Xaivier and William- LOVE William and like Xaivier but spelt Xavier.
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    Georgiana Katherine
    Lydia Juliet
    or Jessamine Arabella

4.What would you name your son? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    Lucas Benjamin
    James Tristan
    or Joseph Bradley

5. Winona? Not really.
    6. Harold? Probably not... love Harry though!
    W h a t ' s . . .

Matilda | Adelaide | Hermione | Aurelia | Tallulah
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name?
    Elitrix (Elizabeth+Beatrix, Yeah its cool)
    Xaivier and William(But I really don't like either)
    3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    I feel like, Plum Georgianna, today.
    4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    Fabian Santiago Vincent
    5. Winona?
    Why not
    6. Harold?
    Harrison.(George Harrison's Father :lol: )

Current Loc: Cookham, UK. Hometown: Cape Town - South Africa

Hazel + Skye + Skyzel? - Nah! OR Hazel + Lianna = Hazlianna / Hazelia / Hazelanna - Better!
    Neither - I prefer Xavier and Gregory - But I'll choose Xaivier & William
    Skye Lianna
    4.What would you name her* son? (if you already have one just pick another name).
    (*Would that be my grandchild then or did you mean "your"?) Tristan or Matthew Dominic. (Although if it was my grandchild, my daughter would do the naming, right?)
    5. Winona?
    Yes
    6. Harold?
    No
    ?Hazelet? UPDATED!Please VOTE!Thanks! ? http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/114298 ? http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9794036 ?baby/child photographer London,UK: www.tandykerry.com ?baby/child photographer San Francisco,CA: www.emmawilliamsphotography.com ?

1. Combine your name with your favorite name (or if your own name is your favorite use your second fav name). do you like that name? Terabella...it's okay

2. Xaivier and William OR Gregory and Mason? Gregory and Mason

3. What would you name your daughter? (if you already have one just pick another name). Arabella Primrose\

4.What would you name her son? (if you already have one just pick another name). Fletcher Atticus

5. Winona? Yes

6. Harold? No
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson