Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Mums (and Dads!) expecting twins+!

Hi all, I'm not pregnant or trying to concieve but I felt I needed to share as I am a twin myself. I have a twin sister. We'll be 18 January 1st. Yep, New Years Day. We were born two months early, I the oldest at 3lbs 14ounces and Joy(my twin) 2lbs 12ounces. My mom says her midwife rode her bike to the hospital so she could get there as quick as possible(New Years partiers). :lol: There are so many twins in my fathers immediate family alone however, they're all fraternal, we're the only ones who look alike.
    My sister and I would love to have twins but, we're not fraternal so the odds slim down a bit.
    Good luck to everyone and their births, whether they be home or at a hospital.
    Cherish

We are expecting twins in one month! One boy (Benjamin) and one girl (Juliet). This has been a very exciting and stressful pregnancy, and we're all looking forward to the newest little ones' arrival. Our youngest, Laura, is so excited to "finally" be a big sister. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Proud father of Camille (8), Zachary (6), Laura (4), Juliet and Benjamin (6 months).

We are expecting identical twin boys in june. Dad is an identical twin.

We have five older kids between the ages of 8-14. (these two were a huge surprise for us!) The older kids are excited and love that they are getting some input on names.

Hello - just checking in!

Jay, Your getting close then - the very best of luck (you'll need it!) and congrats to you bethg77! Our identical twin boys were born just before Christmas naturally at home and I would encourage anyone to do it that way if they possibly can. We're just getting into the swing of the routine now! All I can say is thank heavens for slings and bouncy chairs - wouldn't be without them!

Cherish - thankyou for sharing! Welcome to the multiples post! Wow you were tiny - my boys were twice the size of you and your sister.
    Becky - go for the home birth - you'll have to fight for it but it is so worth it! Rowan and Iris are lovely together btw.
    Marie - welcome too! Any questions feel free to fire away!!

Best of luck to everyone,
    Dahlia x

Hi Dahlia

My biggest fear is mixing them up.......have you come up with anything sure fire yet to avoid this?