Names Searched Right Now:

Name My Characters? 3 girls/1 boy

Hi guys!

I need names! I'm writing a story about an extremely self-destructive teenage girl named Mia. Her full name is Amelia, but everyone (friends, family, teachers, etc) calls her Mia. I need names for her siblings (three sisters and a brother).

The eldest is nineteen and unemployed. She's a bit of a layabout and shirks her responsibilities. She'd rather go out to the club with her friends or hole up in her bedroom with her boyfriend than get a job or go to college. The next sister is twelve and is incredibly clingy. She's used to being the center of attention because she was the youngest child for seven years. She's a dancer and a bit of a spoiled brat. The youngest two are from their mother's second marriage. They are five year old boy/girl twins. The girl is a huge girly girl. She's also a bit of a whiner. She's very intelligent for her age. She's very attached to the eldest sister, who just wants her to leave her alone. The boy is a tad feminine. He's surrounded by girls, so he's been influenced by them his entire life. He lets his twin do most of the talker for the pair. He's a bit slower than his sister and generally just follows her lead.

I'm looking for names that aren't too trendy or too 'old sounding' because I don't think their mother would really like that style of name. The mother is the founder of a very successful weight loss program and is very conscious of being 'in'. I want the twins names to be stylistically slightly different from the older girls' names because they are from a different marriage.

Sorry about this being SO DAMN LONG, but hopefully it'll give you more insight into helping me name this family!

Thank you so much in advance!

Re: Name My Characters? 3 girls/1 boy

The first names that come to mind are:
    Tamara, Courtney or Maggie - older sister
    Laura, Gemma or Chloe - middle sister
    Savannah, Mackenzie, or Paige - youngest sister
    Ethan, Miles or Ryan - brother

My favourite sibset is Maggie, Amelia, Chloe, Savannah and Ethan.
    Current Favourites: Sophie, Rose, Elsa, May, Anna, Charlotte, Ada, Georgina, Juliet, Rosalie, Amelina, Flora, Louis, Dominic, Julian, Simon, Alan, Ivan and Alistair.
    Love but Can't/Won't Use: Emmanuelle, Autumn, Emily, Emmeline, April, Rosamund, Thomasin, Ruby, Roscoe, Etienne, Emile, James, Quincy, Quentin.

cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

Older sister:

Gemma
    Holly
    Molly
    Brooke

Middle sister:

Tess/Tessa
    Savannah
    Jasmine
    Brianna
    Alexa

Youngest sister:

Chloe
    Georgia

Brother:
    Isaac
    Evan
    Simon
    Nathan/Nate

My favourite set would be: Holly, Amelia (Mia), Jasmine, Chloe and Nathan

I think I've got it! Just about.

I've got the three girls from the first marriage down - Laura, Amelia (Mia) and Tessa. I'm thinking June and Thomas for the twins, but I'm not set on those. Any thoughts?