Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Less than a year gap?

Sending you virtual hugs and just wanted you to know that caring thoughts are being sent your way. Stay strong and lean on your man, I am sure you can depend on him, he sounds lovely.

God bless, rollo
    Psalm 23

I understand how you feel, too. I'm going to have another baby February 2 (ish) and my daughter will be 1 on October 20. Everyone's advice is similar to the advice I've gotten from friends and family. It sounds like the first year is your biggest hurdle, then it becomes a lot of fun! We can get through this! You can get through this! Just remember to take it easy once in a while. The joint pain in your tummy can be miserable if you don't . Good luck!
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Aw thankyou everyone! You are all really sweet! klcalder2: Good luck to you - you'll have to let me know how you get on!

Rachel

My younger sister Imogen was born 14 months after I was born. When I was 5 months old, my parents concieved. I think that Gen and I are as close as two sisters who aren't twins could be.
    It could potentially turn out great for your kids.
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.