Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2639 of 2766 FirstFirst ... 1639 2139 2539 2589 2629 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2649 2689 2739 ... LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,195 of 13826

Thread: Think/Say

Say : Hey Guinn!

Think : Arthur is a handsome, classic name. Guinn is not my style though. I find it kind of weird.

These are my sons Evander, Roland & Amadeus. Their baby sister Ophelia born last week.

Say: Hi guys, how do you like having a new baby in the house? It must be exciting! Congratulations!
    Think: Evander, Amadeus, and Ophelia are nms. They're a bit to grand for my taste, but they do go together well. I like Roland, but I'm not sure it fits with the other three names, as it's much more 'normal.'

My husband and I argued over the name of our daughter for so long. Finally we chose Agatha Lux. She's three now, and I'm expecting her baby brother. We didn't have any trouble choosing this time. His name will be Alistair Joss.
    Formally SarahMadelyn

Ladies: Philippa, Sybil, Maxine, Rosemary, Henrietta
    Gents: Malcolm, Wesley, Alistair, Gregory, Hosea

Please Vote on my Namelist! (Click here)

Say: Hello Agatha, I bet you're really excited to have a baby brother.
    Think: none of their names are my style. I find Alistair and Agatha very dated and I personally don't like Lux or Joss.

I would like you to meet my son Jonathan James, who we call Jace. He is just starting school this year (4y/o) and is getting his first sibling. Well actually his first three siblings. He should have three baby sisters by November. They will be named Hermione Paige, Annabeth Elaine and Primrose Noelle.
    Namenerd. Hayniac. Directioner. Book Lover. Music Geek. Full-time Fangirl.

~ Cassandra ~ Charlotte ~ Jessamine ~ Lillian ~ Evangeline ~ Bethany ~ Alexis ~ Clarissa ~

~ Alexzander ~ Benjamin ~ Lukas ~ Theodore ~ Harrison ~ Finnegan ~ Nathaniel ~ Gabriel ~

Vote On:

Say: Hello Jace, I bet you're excited for your sisters!
    Think: Jace is perhaps my most hated name ever, and I'm not a big fan of Annabeth Elaine, but Hermione Paige and Primrose Noelle are nice.

These are my children, Agatha Daisy, Mildred Poppy and Neville Matthew. Aggie, Millie and Neville are being joined by a brother and sister this winter. We've decided on Louis Christopher (Lou-ee) and Ethel Violet.
    Girls: Doris ❀ Amelia ❀ Freya ❀ Martha ❀ Violet ❀ Lauren ❀ Mabel ❀ Lillian ❀ Minnie ❀ Honey ❀ Emily
    Amelie ❀ Daisy ❀ Florence ❀ Imogen ❀ Edna ❀ Eleanor ❀ Eva ❀ Evelyn ❀ Clara

Boys: Matthew ✿ Louis ✿ Ernest ✿ Christopher ✿ Barclay ✿ Adam ✿ Andrew
    Charlie ✿ Harrison ✿ Daniel ✿ Joshua ✿ James ✿ Thomas ✿ Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Say : Congratulations!! You must be really excited :-)

Think : Agatha Daisy & Louis Christopher are the only ones I like. The rest are nms at all.

These are my kids : Christian , Percival, Isadora, Alaric & Ophelia.