Page 2637 of 2954 FirstFirst ... 1637 2137 2537 2587 2627 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2647 2687 2737 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,185 of 14768

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi girls, lovely to meet you.
    Think: I like Abilene but Josephina isn't my style.

My two oldest, Kai Frederick and Heath Alexander, are down at the beach with my partner. They just turned twelve and ten and they're decided they want to be taught to surf. These are my two youngest, Saxon Edward and Lyla Penelope, are only six and four, so they've got a little while to go before they can try it out.
    c a r a.

love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

Say: That's so cool that your boys enjoy sports! I bet the little ones will love sports too.
    Think: I really love their MNs, so classy and beautiful! But I only like Heath among the FNs. The rest are just ok to me.

My daughter Isobel Seraphina and my son Gabriel Rupert are 9 and 6. They're best friends even though the age difference seems really big right now. Izzy always helps Gabe with school projects and they love hanging out together.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: It's so great that you two are close.

Think: Very sweet names, I especially love Isobel and Rupert. Seraphina is sweet, but reminds me of someone I used to know so it isn't my style. Gabriel is also nice, but not on my list for some reason - although Gabe is a beautiful nickname. The names flow fantastically.

These are my little ones, also 9 and 6, Theodore Hugo and Josephine Lily. Just like yours, they're best friends and get along more often than most siblings.

Say: Hello Theodore and Josephine!
    Think: What beautiful, sophisticated names! They together beautifully as well. I love that the middle names are classic and spunky, while the first names are classic and a bit more grounded. Their parents have excellent taste.

This is my son, Guinn Arthur.

Say : Hey Guinn!

Think : Arthur is a handsome, classic name. Guinn is not my style though. I find it kind of weird.

These are my sons Evander, Roland & Amadeus. Their baby sister Ophelia born last week.
    Vasiliki ,
    18 , univercity student , foreign .

Gents : Orpheus Roland Serafin * Viktor / Dorian Charles Wolf * Amadeus Evander William " Day " * Edgar Prosper * Heathcliff Thomas * Gideon Alexander Valor .

Ladies : Amaryllis Virginia " Mary " * Annabel Eos " Annie " * Beatrice Jean " Beata " * Persephone Daphne Frideswide " Poe " * Psyche Elaine Marian " Peachy " * Virginia Frances " Gigi " * Remember Frances Catherine " Mem " * Philomela Augusta Mary " Philio / Pilot " .