Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2638 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 1638 2138 2538 2588 2628 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2648 2688 2738 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,190 of 14055

Thread: Think/Say

Say: That's so cool that your boys enjoy sports! I bet the little ones will love sports too.
    Think: I really love their MNs, so classy and beautiful! But I only like Heath among the FNs. The rest are just ok to me.

My daughter Isobel Seraphina and my son Gabriel Rupert are 9 and 6. They're best friends even though the age difference seems really big right now. Izzy always helps Gabe with school projects and they love hanging out together.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: It's so great that you two are close.

Think: Very sweet names, I especially love Isobel and Rupert. Seraphina is sweet, but reminds me of someone I used to know so it isn't my style. Gabriel is also nice, but not on my list for some reason - although Gabe is a beautiful nickname. The names flow fantastically.

These are my little ones, also 9 and 6, Theodore Hugo and Josephine Lily. Just like yours, they're best friends and get along more often than most siblings.

Say: Hello Theodore and Josephine!
    Think: What beautiful, sophisticated names! They together beautifully as well. I love that the middle names are classic and spunky, while the first names are classic and a bit more grounded. Their parents have excellent taste.

This is my son, Guinn Arthur.

Say : Hey Guinn!

Think : Arthur is a handsome, classic name. Guinn is not my style though. I find it kind of weird.

These are my sons Evander, Roland & Amadeus. Their baby sister Ophelia born last week.

Say: Hi guys, how do you like having a new baby in the house? It must be exciting! Congratulations!
    Think: Evander, Amadeus, and Ophelia are nms. They're a bit to grand for my taste, but they do go together well. I like Roland, but I'm not sure it fits with the other three names, as it's much more 'normal.'

My husband and I argued over the name of our daughter for so long. Finally we chose Agatha Lux. She's three now, and I'm expecting her baby brother. We didn't have any trouble choosing this time. His name will be Alistair Joss.
    Sarah, Linguistics major, Politics junkie, Dog owner

Philippa | Henrietta | Agatha | Francesca
    Malcolm | Wesley | Sheppard | Alistair | Gregory | Rhett | Schuyler | Lincoln

Please Vote on my Namelist! (Click here)