Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2636 of 2794 FirstFirst ... 1636 2136 2536 2586 2626 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2646 2686 2736 ... LastLast
Results 13,176 to 13,180 of 13970

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Good luck girls! Have fun!
    Think: I love Lilith Xanthe and Constance Iris; as combos and individually.

My daughter, Anidora Magdalene Fleur, is still a little young for nursery, but her big brother, Lorenzo Walter Amadeus has just started. He's loving it!
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

My daughter, Anidora Magdalene Fleur, is still a little young for nursery, but her big brother, Lorenzo Walter Amadeus has just started. He's loving it!

Say: That's great! Are there many in his class?
    Think: I love Anidora and Lorenzo as a sibset, and Fleur and Amadeus are beautiful, but Walter is too Breaking Bad for me, and Magdalene reminds me of the Magdalene laundries scandal, which is definitely not something you want your child associated with.

This is my daughter Alice Cordelia and her best friend Hannah Constance. Alice and Hannah are in the same gymnastics class, that's where they met.
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Leah, Hannah

Say : Thats great!

Think : Alice Cordelia is stunning! Constance is lovely but i'am not a big fan of Hannah.

These are my daughters Lucinda aka Luce & Aurelia aka Lea.

These are my daughters Lucinda aka Luce & Aurelia aka Lea.

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Lucinda and Aurelia make a lovely sibset, and their nicknames are gorgeous! (Luce is my nn too.)

This is my daughter Rose Adair and her best friend Hannah Rose Lucia. Rose and Hannah love the fact they share a name!
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Leah, Hannah

Say: Hello girls! I used to love finding people with the same middle name as me!
    Think: I love Rose and Hannah, but I'm not a fan of Lucia and Adair.

These are my daughters, Agatha Poppy, Ethel Daisy, Martha Lily, Bessie Marigold, Imogen Myrtle and Doris Violet. My husband and I love flower names, so we tried to theme our daughters' names - vintage with a floral middle name.
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~