Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2635 of 2892 FirstFirst ... 1635 2135 2535 2585 2625 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2645 2685 2735 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,175 of 14457

Thread: Think/Say

My daughter, Anidora Magdalene Fleur, is still a little young for nursery, but her big brother, Lorenzo Walter Amadeus has just started. He's loving it!

Say: That's great! Are there many in his class?
    Think: I love Anidora and Lorenzo as a sibset, and Fleur and Amadeus are beautiful, but Walter is too Breaking Bad for me, and Magdalene reminds me of the Magdalene laundries scandal, which is definitely not something you want your child associated with.

This is my daughter Alice Cordelia and her best friend Hannah Constance. Alice and Hannah are in the same gymnastics class, that's where they met.
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Leah, Hannah

Say : Thats great!

Think : Alice Cordelia is stunning! Constance is lovely but i'am not a big fan of Hannah.

These are my daughters Lucinda aka Luce & Aurelia aka Lea.

These are my daughters Lucinda aka Luce & Aurelia aka Lea.

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Lucinda and Aurelia make a lovely sibset, and their nicknames are gorgeous! (Luce is my nn too.)

This is my daughter Rose Adair and her best friend Hannah Rose Lucia. Rose and Hannah love the fact they share a name!
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Leah, Hannah

Say: Hello girls! I used to love finding people with the same middle name as me!
    Think: I love Rose and Hannah, but I'm not a fan of Lucia and Adair.

These are my daughters, Agatha Poppy, Ethel Daisy, Martha Lily, Bessie Marigold, Imogen Myrtle and Doris Violet. My husband and I love flower names, so we tried to theme our daughters' names - vintage with a floral middle name.

~ where there is life, there is hope. ~

Charlotte Emilia ○ Florence Millie-Rose ○ Evelyn Lucille ○ Elsie Bridget ○ Harriet Imogen ○ Martha Juliet
    Violet Arabella ○ Felicity Eleanor ○ Kitty Elizabeth ○ Anastasia Lily ○ Ophelia Daisy ○ Dulcie Catherine ○ Bluebell Matilda

Albert Patrick ○ Ernest Daniel ○ Henry Lucas ○ George Alexander ○ Louis Christopher ○ Emmett Percy
    Matthew Benedict ○ James Addison ○ Harry William ○ Charlie Thomas ○ Aubrey Joseph ○ Archie Samuel ○ Andrew Lachlan

Say: Oh that's a cool trend on how to name your kids!
    Think: I like it better when people don't use word names.

I'd like for you to meet my twin sons, Heath Richard and Chad Nathaniel.