Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2635 of 2795 FirstFirst ... 1635 2135 2535 2585 2625 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2645 2685 2735 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,175 of 13971

Thread: Think/Say

Say: I hope you two have fun!

Think: They're both very sweet names, particularly Holland Adelaide. I don't care for Leo because I've met so many, but Arthur is very sweet. Holland and Adelaide are both beautiful names and although a little long together, they sound lovely.

These are my little girls, Maeve Junia and Poppy Charlotte. They're seven and four and will be starting second grade and kindergarten in the fall.

Say: Hello, I bet you two are going to have a lot of fun this weekend!
    Think: Holly's parents mist like to travel or something. I really like all of their names though, although I wouldn't use them.

These are my daughters Cassandra Grayce and Jessamine Elizabethe. Andie, Jessie and I were just on our way to pick up their older sister Charlotte Abbigale, Charlee, from hockey practice.
    Namenerd. Hayniac. Directioner. Book Lover. Music Geek. Full-time Fangirl.

~ Cassandra ~ Charlotte ~ Jessamine ~ Lillian ~ Evangeline ~ Bethany ~ Alexis ~ Clarissa ~

~ Alexzander ~ Benjamin ~ Lukas ~ Theodore ~ Harrison ~ Finnegan ~ Nathaniel ~ Gabriel ~

Vote On:

Say: Wow! A lot of girls!
    Think: I don't like how the middle names are fillers spelled differently. But the first names and nicknames are great!

Meet my kids, Rowan Gabriel and Phoebe Imogen.
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Say: hello, it is nice to meet you.
    Think: If I hadn't seen Rowan I would have expected it to be a girl. I really like Phoebe and I think they go well together as a sibling set.

I would like you to meet my twin sons Alexzander Jonathan and Benjamin James.
    Namenerd. Hayniac. Directioner. Book Lover. Music Geek. Full-time Fangirl.

~ Cassandra ~ Charlotte ~ Jessamine ~ Lillian ~ Evangeline ~ Bethany ~ Alexis ~ Clarissa ~

~ Alexzander ~ Benjamin ~ Lukas ~ Theodore ~ Harrison ~ Finnegan ~ Nathaniel ~ Gabriel ~

Vote On:

Say : Nice to meet you boys.

Think : Love Alexzander only spelled Aleksander. Benjamin & James are very handsome & classic. Jonathan is nms.

This is my baby girl Lilith Xanthe. She will start kindergarten next week. Thankfuly she will have her best friend Constance Iris with her.