Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2565 of 2792 FirstFirst ... 1565 2065 2465 2515 2555 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2575 2615 2665 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,825 of 13959

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hestia is beautiful! I like Hestia Margaret, but they both sound great!
    Think: I love how uncommon but recognized Hestia is, It also has a great sound. It feels packed with history to me, which is my favorite kind

This is my little rascal Gilbert, and this is his sister Winter. Gilly loves taking care of his baby sister, Winnie.

Say: Hello!
    Think: I really like their first names, Gilbert and Winter. The nicknames are a little bit too cutesy so my taste though.

My three are playing over on the playset. Levon James is on the top in the red, Jasper Flynn is on the slide in green and Maya Pearl is in the blue, hanging from the monkey bars.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

Say: Aren't they just the cutest all playing together
    Think: Love Flynn and Jasper, Levon and Maya are eh and not too fussed on Pearl

This is my baby boy Kenneth Jude named after my late father and my beautiful daughter Camille Julie
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hi Kenneth Jude and Camille Julie, such beautiful names for two beautiful babies!
    Think: Absolutely LOVE the name Kenneth but I dont think Jude is a great middle name, Camille Julie is too dated for my taste.

I'd like to introduce my triplets
    Ariana Lou
    Sari Vienna
    and
    Kailan Eliot

Say: Wow triplets! They must keep you very busy!

Think: interesting names,I love Ariana and Sari, although I don't think Vienna is the best match for Sari, makes it seem like you're trying to hard to be super trendy.
    Kailan isn't my style, a bit too much like Kaidan but it's not awful.

This is my daughter Rommily Noa. And her big brother, Eli, is over there playing soccer