Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2416 of 2742 FirstFirst ... 1416 1916 2316 2366 2406 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2426 2466 2516 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,080 of 13710

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, lovely to meet you!
    Think: Isis Blue is very interesting, I wouldn't be brave enough to use a name like that. I hope she has a big personality to live up to that name.

This is my daughter Rosemary Fleur, and my son Wesley George. Over there is my youngest, Henrietta Olive.
    Not expecting, I just love names <3
    Vote on my namelist?

Say: Hey kids!
    Think: Le swoon. Rosemary Fleur, Wesley George & Henrietta Oliver are wonderful! Good job, mama.

These are my sons Benjamin James and Finn Robin, and my daughters Audrey Plum and Thora Marian.
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Say: Hello guys!
    Think: yes! Someone else who likes Robin as a boys name! I love all the boys' names, but as think the flow of Finn Robin doesn't quite work. I personally like the flow of Benjamin Finn or Robin James (or Finn Benjamin and James Robin) better. I also love Thora Marian and Audrey. The only name I really don't like here is Plum.

There are my twin daughters, Elsa Tansy and Freya Pearl, and their older brother, Roman James.
    Cara.

you can never be overdressed or overeducated.
    BOYS NAMES
    GIRLS NAMES

Public Service Announcement: if you haven't watched The Mindy Project, you should start.

Say: Hey Kids!

Think: I love Elsa Tansy! It's unique and pretty. I don't love Freya or Pearl, but as a full name they work nicely together. Roman James is stellar!

My husband and I recently welcomed our first baby, Elliot Chancellor Dane. He's two months old now, and by the time he's two, we hope to have another baby!

Say: Congratulations!

Think: Elliot is nice though NMS. I think Chancellor should stay a title, it doesn't make a great name, and it's odd to have two word names in a combo.

Our twins Viola Mazarine and Sebastian Alphonse are nine years old, and Eleanor Gwendolyn turns six next week!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy