Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2416 of 2646 FirstFirst ... 1416 1916 2316 2366 2406 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2426 2466 2516 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,080 of 13230

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, lovely to meet you!
    Think: Isis Blue is very interesting, I wouldn't be brave enough to use a name like that. I hope she has a big personality to live up to that name.

This is my daughter Rosemary Fleur, and my son Wesley George. Over there is my youngest, Henrietta Olive.
    Not expecting, I just love names <3
    Vote on my namelist?

Say: Hey kids!
    Think: Le swoon. Rosemary Fleur, Wesley George & Henrietta Oliver are wonderful! Good job, mama.

These are my sons Benjamin James and Finn Robin, and my daughters Audrey Plum and Thora Marian.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Say: Hello guys!
    Think: yes! Someone else who likes Robin as a boys name! I love all the boys' names, but as think the flow of Finn Robin doesn't quite work. I personally like the flow of Benjamin Finn or Robin James (or Finn Benjamin and James Robin) better. I also love Thora Marian and Audrey. The only name I really don't like here is Plum.

There are my twin daughters, Elsa Tansy and Freya Pearl, and their older brother, Roman James.

Say: Hey Kids!

Think: I love Elsa Tansy! It's unique and pretty. I don't love Freya or Pearl, but as a full name they work nicely together. Roman James is stellar!

My husband and I recently welcomed our first baby, Elliot Chancellor Dane. He's two months old now, and by the time he's two, we hope to have another baby!

Say: Congratulations!

Think: Elliot is nice though NMS. I think Chancellor should stay a title, it doesn't make a great name, and it's odd to have two word names in a combo.

Our twins Viola Mazarine and Sebastian Alphonse are nine years old, and Eleanor Gwendolyn turns six next week!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy