Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2416 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 1416 1916 2316 2366 2406 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2426 2466 2516 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,080 of 14055

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey kids!
    Think: Le swoon. Rosemary Fleur, Wesley George & Henrietta Oliver are wonderful! Good job, mama.

These are my sons Benjamin James and Finn Robin, and my daughters Audrey Plum and Thora Marian.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Say: Hello guys!
    Think: yes! Someone else who likes Robin as a boys name! I love all the boys' names, but as think the flow of Finn Robin doesn't quite work. I personally like the flow of Benjamin Finn or Robin James (or Finn Benjamin and James Robin) better. I also love Thora Marian and Audrey. The only name I really don't like here is Plum.

There are my twin daughters, Elsa Tansy and Freya Pearl, and their older brother, Roman James.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

Say: Hey Kids!

Think: I love Elsa Tansy! It's unique and pretty. I don't love Freya or Pearl, but as a full name they work nicely together. Roman James is stellar!

My husband and I recently welcomed our first baby, Elliot Chancellor Dane. He's two months old now, and by the time he's two, we hope to have another baby!

Say: Congratulations!

Think: Elliot is nice though NMS. I think Chancellor should stay a title, it doesn't make a great name, and it's odd to have two word names in a combo.

Our twins Viola Mazarine and Sebastian Alphonse are nine years old, and Eleanor Gwendolyn turns six next week!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Say: My twins are five in April!

Think: Love these names! Viola Mazarine and Eleanor Gwendolyn have a kind of sing-song feel (but not in a bad way) and though Sebastian is popular it's a great name (without nn Seb) and Alphonse balances it a bit, as it's more unusual.

Evander Levin and Ptolemy Alexander are my twins. They're so excited for their birthdays in a month; they were born right on St George's Day!
    Last edited by myosotis; March 23rd, 2014 at 05:16 AM.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •