Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2401 of 2794 FirstFirst ... 1401 1901 2301 2351 2391 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2411 2451 2501 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,005 of 13969

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Clio!

Think: Cordelia isn't something I'd use myself but it's a nice name. Beatrix is okay but again nothing I'd use. I like Clio but spelled Cleo.

Why don't you take Clio down to the barn. Our Springer Spaniel Melba and Irish Setter Jethro had puppies about six weeks ago and our two kids Gavin Matthias and Polly Meredith are there playing with them. They made such a fuss over them we decided they could keep them. Polly is a big reader and came up Enoch and Erskine for our new additions.

Say: How cute! Enoch & Erskine fabulous names.
    Think: Gavin Matthias & Polly Meredith are absolutely wonderful. Melba, Jethro, Enoch & Erskine are so so so good too.

My children, Julian, Audrey, Marian, Benjamin & Ida, love animals. We have two corgi's, George & Iver, and a cat called Ffion.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Say: Who doesn't like animals?
    Think: That's a lot of kids and a lot of naming opportunities. Julian, Audrey, Marian, Benjamin and Ida are a great sibset, but none are really my cup of tea. George, Iver and Ffion are cute for animals. I wish George was a monkey :P

My daughters Coralyn and Avalie just had their first horse ride! They loved it! Cora announced she wants to be a professional rider, and Ava's at that age where she wants to do whatever Cora wants to do.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

Say: How exciting! Maybe you should look at enrolling them in regular lessons!
    Think: While I don't think I'd use then, Coralyn and Avalie are beautiful names and are great names for sisters.

We just got my daughters, Thea Persephone and Arden Lux, a labradoodle puppy for Thea's ninth birthday. She loves him and has decided to call him Apollo.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

Say: I had a dog when I was young! They're so much fun! My daughter's been begging for one as well. We told her maybe for her 10th birthday
    Think: I love Thea! Persephone, Arden and Lux aren't my style, and I don't think Thea and Arden go very well together. Apollo is adorable for a dog. Thea's a good namer.

My daughter Isla Penelope likes to play with the neighbours dog. Their daughter is 7 as well and is named Elsa Harriet.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix