Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2401 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 1401 1901 2301 2351 2391 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2411 2451 2501 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,005 of 14053

Thread: Think/Say

Say: How cute! Enoch & Erskine fabulous names.
    Think: Gavin Matthias & Polly Meredith are absolutely wonderful. Melba, Jethro, Enoch & Erskine are so so so good too.

My children, Julian, Audrey, Marian, Benjamin & Ida, love animals. We have two corgi's, George & Iver, and a cat called Ffion.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Say: Who doesn't like animals?
    Think: That's a lot of kids and a lot of naming opportunities. Julian, Audrey, Marian, Benjamin and Ida are a great sibset, but none are really my cup of tea. George, Iver and Ffion are cute for animals. I wish George was a monkey :P

My daughters Coralyn and Avalie just had their first horse ride! They loved it! Cora announced she wants to be a professional rider, and Ava's at that age where she wants to do whatever Cora wants to do.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

Say: How exciting! Maybe you should look at enrolling them in regular lessons!
    Think: While I don't think I'd use then, Coralyn and Avalie are beautiful names and are great names for sisters.

We just got my daughters, Thea Persephone and Arden Lux, a labradoodle puppy for Thea's ninth birthday. She loves him and has decided to call him Apollo.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

Say: I had a dog when I was young! They're so much fun! My daughter's been begging for one as well. We told her maybe for her 10th birthday
    Think: I love Thea! Persephone, Arden and Lux aren't my style, and I don't think Thea and Arden go very well together. Apollo is adorable for a dog. Thea's a good namer.

My daughter Isla Penelope likes to play with the neighbours dog. Their daughter is 7 as well and is named Elsa Harriet.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

Say: That's great your daughter has a friend right next door!!

Think: Isla Penelope seems a little trendy for me Elsa Harriet is much more classic, definitely something I would use.

Hi this is my daughter Mabel Lorraine and her little sister Dinah Lucille.