Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2245 of 2658 FirstFirst ... 1245 1745 2145 2195 2235 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2255 2295 2345 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,225 of 13289

Thread: Think/Say

Say: My little one does of there.
    Think: Ava is cute, but overused and Josephine is NMS

My twins Ella Gwendolyn and James Maxwell just turned two! They have a little brother on the way! His name will be Hudson Thomas.
    Check out my blog! Click here! New blog post today!

My twins Ella Gwendolyn and James Maxwell just turned two! They have a little brother on the way! His name will be Hudson Thomas.

Say: Oh, congratulations! I bet you two can't wait to be a big brother and sister.
    Think: Ella and James go beautifully, and Hudson is nice. I love Thomas and Maxwell. Gwendolyn is nms but it's pretty.

I'm taking my four to the pool, would you like to join us? This is Samuel Laurence, Alice Cordelia, William Augustus, and Charlotte Indira. We've brought Daddy along with us because Will and Chetta can't quite swim without armbands yet. Sam and Alice are like little fish, though!
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, George, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Elsie, Adelaide, Cassia, Maeve, Hannah

Say: We'd love to come!
    Think: Samuel, Alice, William and Charlotte are a great sibset! Alice Cordelia is my favourite of the combinations, but they are all good. Not a huge fan of Samuel or Laurence, but the rest are good. The nn's are sweet, but I was a bit confused about who "Chette" was.

Matteo Ezra, Atticus Noah and Cecelia Ruth love swimming too. Matt and Atti are learning how to dive, while Celia just likes to play in the shallow end. Ezra, Noah and Ruth are all names that honour their heritage.
    Last edited by waverly123; February 11th, 2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Say: Diving is a lot of fun!
    Think: Matt & Atti are much too close to each other, and I prefer Cecilia to Cecilia. Atticus & Cecilia seem like siblings but Matteo Ezra feels very foreign.

My daughters Clio Hermione & Maia Beatrix are really into figure skating! They're loving watching the Winter Olympics. Yulia Lipnitskaya is their new idol!

Say: Wonderful!
    Think: Like Clio and Maia Beatrix, but Hermione is NMS at all.

My daughter, Susannah Daisy, loved Gracie Gold from the Winter Olympics. Annie wants to be in the Olympics when she is older.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)