Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2176 of 2792 FirstFirst ... 1176 1676 2076 2126 2166 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2186 2226 2276 2676 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,880 of 13959

Thread: Think/Say

Say: I'll do it! Do you mind if I bring around my little girls?
    Think: I love Maude, Emma & Rosamund! Isabella is NMS, but Maude Isabella is gorgeous.

These are my little girls, Elspeth Amelie & Florence Daisy. You can call them Lizzie & Fleur.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Say: Hello girls.

Think: Love Elspeth and Fleur. Amelie is okay as is Daisy but I prefer Flora to Florence. Lizzie is a terrible nickname for the lovely Elspeth. I takes all the charm of the name away.

I like you to meet my girls, Germaine Jessica, Frances Adelaide and India Eleanor.

Say: Nice to meet you all!
    Think: Not a fan of Germaine- it reminds me of germs, Germany, and romaine lettuce. Jessica is okay but I know SO many. I love Frances Adelaide and India Eleanor though- underused classics, vintage, buttoned-up, with a British feel.

These are my children Anna Cecily, Catherine Octavia, and Philip Elias, and my nephew Demetrius Wolfgang.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Say: Hi Anna, Catherine, Philip and Demetrius!
    Think: The girls names are nice, Philip is NMS and Elias is ok, but there are way better Eli name. Demetrius is NMS, and Wolfgang is ok, but I would pair it with something more common. Cecily is my favourite of the names. Anna and Catherine, while nice, are a bit boring.

(This was skipped last time)

Hi, I'd like you to meet my twin daughters, Eden and Katerina. Eden loves to play outside and is our Nature Woman, while Kat is our Indoor Princess.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

Say: Hello!
    Think: I love Eden, but Katerina is NMS. Also, it's not a very good sibset.

This is my son, Xander Nathaniel.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)