Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1981 of 2819 FirstFirst ... 981 1481 1881 1931 1971 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1991 2031 2081 2481 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,905 of 14094

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi kids! Nice to meet you all!
    Think: Let me start off by saying that 2 middle names is just way too over the top for me. Seems overdone, and you never even use the middle names. I like the boys' names and nns. I am really not a fan of the girls. I like Eleanor, but I dislike Noor. Louisa and Jane are nms, but they're okay. Georgiana, okay, but seems a little dated. Olivia, cute, but I vastly prefer Alivia. And Peal? I'm hoping that is a typo for Pearl. Georgiana Olivia Pearl would've been nice.

This is my daughter, Carlotta Pearl. We call her Lottie.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Nice to meet you Lottie.

Think: Love all three. Carlotta Pearl is a great combo, and while I really like Lottie as a nickname Carlotta is so cool and unusual it's a shame not to use it.

Lottie, if you go downstairs you'll find my two girls Esther Angelica and Pauline Rhoda, they go by Essie and Polly and their cousin Abner Ezekiel, the girls call him Abe, I think they're playing Twister.

Say: Go ahead Lottie, have fun!
    Think: Esther Angelica is absolutely adorable! Essie is a cute nn. Pauline Rhoda is unexpected, but I actually like it! Abner Ezekiel is epic. Abe is a cute nn.

I also brought along my niece and nephew. Kali Rosamund is 5, and Kayden Matthias is 3.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Hey kids!

Think: The only name I like is Rosamund, but even that one is a little meh to me.

Here are my twins Elowen Ivy and Amity Willow. Their little brother Ronan Burke will be coming soon.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Say: Wow, three kids! You're so lucky!
    Think: I love, love, love Amity Willow! Elowen Ivy is also elegant and gorgeous. Ronan is a wonderful name, but not with Burke. :P Overall, wonderful sibset!

Meet my kids, Annora "Noor" Clarise and Finnian "Finn" Lochlan.
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)