Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1869 of 3037 FirstFirst ... 869 1369 1769 1819 1859 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1879 1919 1969 2369 2869 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,345 of 15183

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi!
    Think: Lucian is okay; it's a name of one of my old characters, so I get a very fantasy feel from it. Thackery is a guilty pleasure (an coincidentally was also the name of a character- however, he later became Zachariah). Wilhelmina Soleil isn't at all to my taste, but Willa is really cute. Augusta Delphine isn't something I'd really use either, and I don't like the nickname Aggie.

These are the twins boys from next door, Jasper William and Caspian Theodore, and their little sister, Rose Evangeline. And this is Rose's best friend, Sarah Madeleine.
    Writer, Reader, Teacher

Girls: Isla (Charlotte?), Willow Estelle
    Boys: Harper Samuel, Jasper Nathaniel

Say: Hi kids, nice to meet you all.

Think: Jasper and Caspian are too matchy for my liking, but their middles work well with their first names. Rose feels a little plain next to Jasper and Caspian - Evangeline might have been better as her first name. I like Sarah Madeleine, but again I'd probably flip it.

This is my daughter, Imogen Zoe, and her twin cousins Margot Catherine and Esther Caroline.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Say: Nice to meet you girls!

Think: I really am not a fan of Imogen, and Zoe seems to clash a little bit, but neither name is terrible. Margot and Esther are very cute names, and their middle names compliment the first names well. The middle names Catherine and Caroline are too matchy for my taste, though.

This is my son, Samuel Archer "Sam", and these are the two boys we are working on adopting from Tanzania, Levi Benjamin and Isaiah Logan.
    Mom to Dempsey, Jude, & Hudson
    Expecting a surprise this December

Say: Hi boys!
    Think: Adorable names, but how does Archer go with Samuel?

Hello, I'd like you all to meet my daughters, Brylee Mae, Peyton Alana, and Marin Jessica.
    Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael

Say: Hey
    Think: I like Marin, Alana and Mae. I dislike the others but the flow isn't bad.

Good morning. I would like to sign Callidora Nim and Belphoebe Rue for swimming lessons.
    Amity . Anwen . Ceridwen . Eira . Emeline . Emilie
    Enid . Ffion . Julia . Juniper . Matilda . Miriam . Nadia . Noemy
    Igor . John . Nathaniel . Samson . Toby