Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1868 of 2765 FirstFirst ... 868 1368 1768 1818 1858 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1878 1918 1968 2368 ... LastLast
Results 9,336 to 9,340 of 13822

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: I like Ruth only as a mn. Johanna is nice. I don't like any of the other names

This is my daughter, Ava Catherine. She goes by Ava-Cate.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Hi aren't you sweet!

Think: I really despise the name Ava, almost anything could have been better. Catherine is gorgeous though.

These are my daughters Opal Susannah & Thelma Verity.
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy Plum.Judah Eilidh Catherine.Snow Amalija Anne
    Guys:Amias Calico "Mia".Eden Trust

Say: Hi there Opal, Thelma.

Think: Opal Susannah is so sweet! Opal Antoinette is one of my very favourite names and Opal Susannah sounds so pretty together. Then Thelma Verity is totally fun and spunky. I love the set for sisters!

These are my godchildren Dominic, Lucille, Finley and Evelyn. They go by Dom, Lucy, Finn and Evie every now and then.
    Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Hermione Ruth
    Freya Winifred

Say: Hi kids!

Think: I've never loved Dominic. I like Lucille, Evelyn and Finley. Evelyn, nn. Evie is cute!

These are my children, Lucian Thackeray, Wilhelmina Soleil and Augusta Delphine. The girls go by Willa & Aggie.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Say: Hi!
    Think: Lucian is okay; it's a name of one of my old characters, so I get a very fantasy feel from it. Thackery is a guilty pleasure (an coincidentally was also the name of a character- however, he later became Zachariah). Wilhelmina Soleil isn't at all to my taste, but Willa is really cute. Augusta Delphine isn't something I'd really use either, and I don't like the nickname Aggie.

These are the twins boys from next door, Jasper William and Caspian Theodore, and their little sister, Rose Evangeline. And this is Rose's best friend, Sarah Madeleine.
    Writer, Reader, Teacher

Girls: Willow Estelle, Emily Charlotte, Mia Elizabeth
    Boys: Harper Samuel, Sebastian Thomas, Aubrey Nathaniel