Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1839 of 2655 FirstFirst ... 839 1339 1739 1789 1829 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1849 1889 1939 2339 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,195 of 13272

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey Payson!
    Think: Poor kid. Payson sounds like "Pay a son", which makes it all boy to me. Alexandria is overdone, I prefer Alexa or Alexandra.

This is my daughter, Katheryn Marie. She will be 10 in December!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Hi Katheryn!
    Think: I'm not a fan of the Katheryn spelling and Marie is overused in the middle name spot.

"These are my twin daughters, Annabel Luna & Bryony Estelle."

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: I love the middle names! Annabel is nice, but a tad overused. Bryony has never been my favourite. The combos sound nice none the less!

These are my daughters Ruby Margaret and Thora Madeline, and my son Henry Alexander.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Say: Hi kids
    Think: Not a fan of the dated names but a cute sibset

These are my sons Bradley Scott and Tyron Luke and my daughter Courtney Louise
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hey kiddos!
    Think: Bradley scott is a nice combo. I dislike Tyron (reminds me of the cyclops in the Percy Jackson series), but I LOVE Luke. Courtney is nice, but I consider Louise a "you-can't-do-this-to-your-daughter" name.

This is my daughter Katerina Isabella. We call her Kate.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)