Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1835 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 835 1335 1735 1785 1825 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1845 1885 1935 2335 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,175 of 12437

Thread: Think/Say

"Hi kiddos!"

Think: Eden Harper is so trendy. Maryanne Shawna sounds like 3 girls, not 1. Georgie Paige is okay, but it reminds me of Georgie Porgie; I prefer Georgia.

"These are my kids, Seamus Ossian & Fiona Siobhan. They go by Shay & Fin."

(aw-shin, shi-vahn)
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Eden and Harper are both ok. I'm not a fan of Shawna in general, or Paige on a girl. Georgie? Like Georgia? Maryanne I would prefer as Mary-ann or Marianne.

Meet Edmund Brook, Martha Rain and Felix Sage.
    19 yr old name nerd, nanny & applied sciences undergrad

Long time favourites: Olive, Harriet, Ezra, Atlas & Hugo

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Say: Hi Shay, hi Fin.
    Think: Fiona seems out of place here. Maybe some (non-Irish) people wouldn't notice, but Fiona is Scottish while all the others are Irish (I assume Ossian is meant to be Oisín, which is actually pronounced more like USH-een). Fin and Shay are cute nicknames, but since Shay isn't super-masculine a girlier nickname for Fiona might be better. Seamus and Siobhan are nice, but NMS.

Say: Hi, Edmund, Martha and Felix! Love your names!
    Think: I love Martha and Felix. The middles aren't my style, but the nature thing is a nice connection. I don't like Edmund Brook, though. Brook has an unpleasantly harsh sound, and I'm just not a fan of Ed- names. But it's an amazing sibset.

These are my daughters, Katherine July (like the month) and Elizabeth Apple. They go by Kat and Libby.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

These are my daughters, Katherine July (like the month) and Elizabeth Apple. They go by Kat and Libby.

Say: Hey girls!
    Think: Katherine and Elizabeth are both nice and classical, but I'd never pick them.. I also think the nicknames (especially Libby) ruin the formal ring of both names. July is cute as a mn, but Apple is just.... no. Poor Libby Apple. no one will ever take her seriously.

These are my twins Allegra Jade and Emerson Rose

Say: It's lovely to meet you!
    Think: I like the middle names, but really dislike the first names. I don't understand the last-names-as-first-names trend. And Allegra makes me think of allergies of Donatella Versace's anorexic daughter.

This is my son, Jack Bodhi, and my daughter, Nova Ruth.