Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1833 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 833 1333 1733 1783 1823 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1843 1883 1933 2333 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,165 of 14053

Thread: Think/Say

Hello Soren, Hi Tempe

Think: this is the third Soren and the second Tempe I've run into IRL. Funny how popular unusual names can be. Soren is nms but I love Temperance/Tempe and would use it in a heartbeat if I didn't mind there being another one I run into every summer.

These are my twins: Amadeus Gabriel & Antoinette Cordelia
    Mommy to Elijah Michael & Felicity Elizabeth Louise

My Girls: Opal, Freya, Genevieve, Evangeline, Cordelia, Theodosia
    DH Girls: Laura, Elora, Coco, Phoebe, Piper, Paige, Tillie, Avalon

My Boys: Viggo, Hugo, Arthur, Bartholomew, Archer, Atlas, Phineas, Milo
    DH Boys: Sebastian, Gabriel, Alden, Jesse, Asher, Gideon, Spencer, Isaiah

GP: Tempest, Indigo, Magnolia, Calico, Spirit, Persephone, Ransom, Euphemia

Current Favorites: Harvey Archer & Cordelia Sylvie Antoinette

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: LOVE the boys name. It is near perfection. I see the beauty in Antoinette, but it's just NMS. Love Cordelia though!

Meet Alice Virginia, Miriam Lucille and Hamish Nathaniel.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

"Hey there kids! Nice to meet you!"

Think: Very classic names, though they're not conventionally classic. Hamish and Miriam are great sibling names. I like Virginia but I've never been a fan of Alice or Lucille.

"These are my twins, Tempest Althea & Hanish Wilhelm. They go by Em & Hay."
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Say: Nice to meet you!
    Think: I like Tempest, but not Hanish. It sounds weird with an n, not an m like Hamish. And Hay is such a terrible nickname. "Hey, Hay!"

Meet my daughter, Scotti Imogen.

Say: Hi Scotti!
    Think: Scotti is terrible. That makes me very sad. Imogen is nice, not one of my favourites.. but definitely better than Scotti. Too bad it's hiding in the middle!

This is my daughter Roberta Lily, we call her Roe. She had an older brother Alfred Duke, we call him Alfie.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus