Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1829 of 3031 FirstFirst ... 829 1329 1729 1779 1819 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1839 1879 1929 2329 2829 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,145 of 15152

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Reverie, Evie, Genevieve and Sawyer!
    Think: Evie could be a nickname for any of the girls names, I wonder why Evelina got lucky! Love all the names, especially Evelina Paige "Evie".! I think Genevieve Skye Angelina would be better. Sawyer Nicholas Russell is really a mouthful. Thanks for introducing me to the name Evelina, it's so pretty!

Meet my daughter Adeline Skye "Addie" and her cousin Emily Cassia "Em".
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

FL, USA
    Say: Hello Addie and Em!
    Think: I like Adeline Skye. Emily is a nice name, but Cassia? No comment.

These are my daughters, Cambree Grace and Greenley Alexa.

Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Hi girls!

Think: Poor children. Cambree and Greenley? Cambree is so tacky and unattractive, and while Grace is lovely, it's such a filler middle. Then Greenley is just awful. It sounds like something a child would name their imaginary friend. I'm also not a fan of Alexa. At least they could go by, like, Grace and Allie.

This is my son Malcolm Hugh, and my daughter Florence Margo. Florence goes by Fleur.
    Sylvie Beatrice • Poppy Colette • Imogen Greta • Freya Catherine • Reva Hermione
    Louie Matthias • Clement Wright • Malcolm Hugh • Arthur Stone • Holt Alastair

Say: Hi Malcolm and Fleur!

Think: I don't like the flow of either name (I prefer Margo Florence) but I love the sibset, and the nickname Fleur from Florence is cute.

These are my children, Jethro Valentine and Wilhelmina Olive. They go by Jet & Willa.
    Sari, high school senior.

Cressida. Imelda. Vera.
    Lucian. CasimIr. Basil.

Bay Area
    Say: Hello, Jet & Willa!
    Think: I like their full names much better than their nicknames, and Valentine and Olive are NMS.

This is Denali Skye and her sister Acadia Paige.
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston