Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1828 of 2739 FirstFirst ... 828 1328 1728 1778 1818 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1838 1878 1928 2328 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,140 of 13691

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Owen, how are you?
    Think: Owen is lovely, but slowly loosing appeal. Charles is lovely.

I'd like you to meet my daughter, Persephone Maud Charlotte
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Say: Hello, there!
    Think: Persephone is quite a load for a little girl to carry, Maud as well. Charlotte definitely balances out the name IMO.

This is Nathaniel Elliott and his sister Adeline Bryony.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; September 9th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Say: Hello! It's so nice to meet you!
    Think: Nice names. Getting a little tired of Addies, Maddies, and the like, but at least Adeline is a fresh take. Brony reminds me of bony.

Here's my son, Samson Glenn
    Last edited by doctorjones; September 9th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Say: Hello, Samson!
    Think: Samson is really cute with the Sam NN possibility, but Glenn I feel is very outdated.

This is Reverie Juliet and her sister Evelina Paige "Evie". Their cousin Genevieve Skye Angeline is also visiting along with Sawyer Nicholas Russell, her brother.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Say: Hi Reverie, Evie, Genevieve and Sawyer!
    Think: Evie could be a nickname for any of the girls names, I wonder why Evelina got lucky! Love all the names, especially Evelina Paige "Evie".! I think Genevieve Skye Angelina would be better. Sawyer Nicholas Russell is really a mouthful. Thanks for introducing me to the name Evelina, it's so pretty!

Meet my daughter Adeline Skye "Addie" and her cousin Emily Cassia "Em".
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.