Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1828 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 828 1328 1728 1778 1818 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1838 1878 1928 2328 2828 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,140 of 15126

Thread: Think/Say

Say: She's beautiful!
    Think: Bridie? Like a bride? Way to take overused gender stereotype and manage to apply it to your child's very name. Poor girl's going to have to deal with "deflowering the Bride" jokes for the rest of her life.

Meet my son, Owen Charles

Say: Hi Owen, how are you?
    Think: Owen is lovely, but slowly loosing appeal. Charles is lovely.

I'd like you to meet my daughter, Persephone Maud Charlotte
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Say: Hello, there!
    Think: Persephone is quite a load for a little girl to carry, Maud as well. Charlotte definitely balances out the name IMO.

This is Nathaniel Elliott and his sister Adeline Bryony.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; September 9th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Say: Hello! It's so nice to meet you!
    Think: Nice names. Getting a little tired of Addies, Maddies, and the like, but at least Adeline is a fresh take. Brony reminds me of bony.

Here's my son, Samson Glenn
    Last edited by doctorjones; September 9th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Say: Hello, Samson!
    Think: Samson is really cute with the Sam NN possibility, but Glenn I feel is very outdated.

This is Reverie Juliet and her sister Evelina Paige "Evie". Their cousin Genevieve Skye Angeline is also visiting along with Sawyer Nicholas Russell, her brother.
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston