Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1825 of 2725 FirstFirst ... 825 1325 1725 1775 1815 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1835 1875 1925 2325 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,125 of 13624

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello!
    Think: Morgan is so much nicer for boys; I can't come around to this unisex name with overly feminine middle thing, sorry world! Lillian Felicity is pure understated elegance - I like it very much.

This is my son, Hamish Alexander.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Say: Hello, Hamish! Aren't you just adorable.

Think: This name is lovely! Hamish is so cute and underused. Alexander is great as a middle name. It's fairly boring as a first, but it sounds strong and handsome as a middle, especially with unique Hamish. This mum chose a great name!

These are my sons, Louie Matthias and Clement Wright.

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth

Say: Hello boys!

Think: I like Louie Matthias and love Louie and Clement as a sibset! However, I don't love the flow of Clement Wright.

These are my sons, Orson Thackeray and Walter Lucian.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Say: Hi Orson and Walter
    Think: Love Orson Thakeray! Walter is ok, and Lucian is too evil harry potter for me (Lucius Malfoy). I'd say Walter got the short end of the stick.

Meet my daughters Maia Gillian and Maeve Felicity.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Say: Hello, girls!
    Think: Not a fan of same-first-letter siblings names, but Gillian and Felicity are totally cute.

This is Sage Isabella.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden