Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1824 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 824 1324 1724 1774 1814 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1834 1874 1924 2324 ... LastLast
Results 9,116 to 9,120 of 12443

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Ashley!

Think: Seriously? Another Ashley? I know like at least 20 Ashleys, that name is SO tired out. Florence is absolutely stunning. It's a real shame that it's the middle name.

This is my daughter Zara Elisabeth. She typically goes by Zara though her daddy likes to call her Zee.

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth

Say: Hi Zara! Our names are very similar!
    Think: Zara is cool. I like the more classic Elisabeth as the middle. I prefer the spelling Elizabeth, but would assume it is honouring a family member with that spelling. The nickname Zee is way cute.

These are my children. Simon Tobiah is the oldest, and then twins Felix Percival and Clio Jemima are younger.
    19 yr old name nerd, nanny & applied sciences undergrad

Long time favourites: Olive, Harriet, Ezra, Atlas & Hugo

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Say: Hi kids! Nice to meet you.
    Think: Simon is a great name. Tobiah is really unique, but I'm glad it's the middle name, otherwise I think people would always mistake him for Tobias. Felix is cute, though I really hate the middle name. Clio is cute in its own way, but I almost feel like it's something you'd name a cat. I do love Jemima for a middle name.

Meet my daughter Raina Elizabeth.

Say: Hi, Raina!
    Think: Raina is a beautiful name, but Elizabeth seems too common and bland with it. Evangeline or Emerson would have worked better.

Meet my kids-- Lyla Clementine, Celia Hazelle, and Jude Alexander.
    ♂ Alexander, Caleb, Dashiell, Emmett, Ezra, James, Kai, Lysander, Xavier, William ♂
    ♀ Adelaide, Aurora, Beatrice, Charlotte, Clara, Emmeline, Felicity, Hazel, Imogen, Phoebe ♀

Say: Hello, children!
    Think: The FNs are quite short (I prefer a lengthier first name) but I adore their middle names.

This is Morgan Arabella and Lillian Felicity. Lillian goes by Lia.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden