Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1816 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 816 1316 1716 1766 1806 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1826 1866 1916 2316 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,080 of 13749

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, Scarlett & Tara!
    Think: Scarlett and Tara are a cute combo. Do they have middle names?

Say: Hello, girls!
    Think: Olivia and Alyssa are both totally NMS, but I like Jade and I LOVE Paige (just not paired with Alyssa).

This is Adalia Beatrix and her brother Halcyon Cale.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Say: Hello Adalia and Halcyon!

Think: LOVE these names! Adalia is gorgeous and so unique yet nice and vintage too. Beatrix is spunky and ever-wonderful. And then I love Halcyon! I used to really like it but I must have forgotten about it till now – so glad you mentioned it! It's very, very cool and unique. I love it paired with simple yet uncommon Cale. Great set.

These are my twin boys Harrison Arlo and Dashiell Ewan.
    Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Hermione Ruth
    Freya Winifred

Say: Hello, boys!
    Think: Harrison is one of my all-time favorites! Dashiell and Arlo are NMS but Ewan sounds really great paired with Dashiell.

This is Natasha Calliope. We call her Natalie.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Say: Hi Natalie
    Think: Natalie is not a nn or a version of Natasha. How did they come up with that nickname, and why didn't they just name their daughter Natalie if they like it so much? Natasha and Calliope are NMS and I don't think they flow very well. Natalie is pretty.

Hi! Meet my daughter Thalia Louise.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Say: Hello, Thalia!
    Think: I definitely prefer Talia, which kind of ruins the name for me . Louise is okay but I like it better as a FN.

This is my daughter Magnolia Genevieve. She goes by Maggie.
    ~Tali~