Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1805 of 3025 FirstFirst ... 805 1305 1705 1755 1795 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1815 1855 1905 2305 2805 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,025 of 15123

Thread: Think/Say

Say: "Hello girls!"

Think: I actually really like the combo Dahlia Winter! I'm not particularly fond of "Love" as a name, but I like the pairing of Naomi & Dahlia

"Meet my son, Oswald Bartholomew. He goes by Oz or Ozzy, and he just turned six."
    Sari, high school senior.

Cressida. Imelda. Vera.
    Lucian. CasimIr. Basil.

Say: Hey there Ozzy!

Think: The name Oswald Bartholomew is not my style, but I don't hate it.

These are my children Sophia Grace, Emma Rose, Jacob Alexander, and Mason James.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: adorable ... No one will ever get those names wrong!
    Think: they're perfectly placed for the suburbia sweater set ... Tennis or golf, anyone? Love them though ... Steady faves For the masses.

Here is my nephew, Xavier Louis. We call him XL. ( go for it!)
    Last edited by kris10mk; September 1st, 2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Forgot the name!

Say: Hi XL
    Think: Xavier Louis is a fine name, not the best but it will do, but why would you ever, ever, EVER, nickname your kid XL? As in extra large? Do you want them to be fat? Eugh!

Hi, meet my twins Aria Daisy and Elodie Skye. Their younger sisters are also twins and their names are Lydia Jane and Everly Katerina. We call them Ari, El, Lia and Evie.

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Other than Lydia, these names are nms...at all.

Meet my daughter, Myk'Aiyla Tutu!

( )
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)