Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1803 of 2740 FirstFirst ... 803 1303 1703 1753 1793 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1813 1853 1903 2303 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,015 of 13700

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Nice to meet you!
    Think: Really? They sound too much alike and are not cute at all. Emma and Emily are waaaay to common.

This are my daughters Scarlett Nicole and Rhiannon Mariah.
    Baby girl coming July 9th

Esme Francesca Gianna Charis Isis Petra Celeste Stella Audrey
    Jasmine Gwen Carmen Lola Scarlett Nadia Nadine Stephanie
    Marina Jacqueline Rhiannon Mariah Dahlia Winter Ariadne Phaedra

Say: Cool names! How did you choose their first/middle names?

Think: Never would have thought to go with Rhiannon after Scarlett, but it works in a rocker kind of way. Speaking of rockers, I wonder if Rhiannon Mariah is a combo music reference name or something. Maybe Nicole is a family name? It seems boring and 1980's, and the Scarlett combo is way less cutting-edge than her sister's name. Interesting, I wonder why people do that...

Meet my girls Anne and Emma.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Say: Hey cuties!
    Think: Emma is so adorable! Anne belongs in the middle spot, just my opinion.

Meet my daughter, Tequila Sparkal! She is 4 years old and loves doing glitz pageants!

(have fun )
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Hi sweetie!
    Think: Rant: on. That. Poor. Child. (!!!) Not only is naming your child after an alcoholic beverage just plain terrible, but yooneeking the spelling of Sparkle (which is a rather silly name as it is, especially when paired with Tequila) to Sparkal brings it to an entirely new, never-before-seen level of name atrocity!
    ( that was fun)

These are my twins Anthea Joan and Atticus Paul. They turned four yesterday.
    Lovely Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rosemary Luthien ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy
    Elsa Evangeline ~ Jane Magnolia ~ Sylvia Pearl ~ Cassia Valentine

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Sebastian Vincent
    Harrison Peter ~ Percy Maximilian ~ Owen Benedict
    John Paul Atticus ~ Lincoln Ignatius ~ Calvin Anthony

Say: Hello, children!
    Think: Anthea ROCKS! I love that it's close to 'anthem' which makes it feel super powerful. Atticus I also have taken a liking to. Joan and Paul are, IMO, not the most exciting middle names in the world, but they complement the FNs.

This is Juliet Victoria and her brother Asa Phillip.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden