Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1778 of 2738 FirstFirst ... 778 1278 1678 1728 1768 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1788 1828 1878 2278 ... LastLast
Results 8,886 to 8,890 of 13688

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello there!
    Think: Interesting middle names for Peter and Timothy, but they don't go with their first name. William Thomas is a nice name.

These are my children, twins Viggo Thomas & Leo Henry, and my daughter, Laurel Constantine.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Say: Hi Viggo, Leo and Laurel!
    Think: I wish the daughter had a different name, though I like Laurel I don't like it in this sibset. The boys names are swoon worthy!

These are my kids Harriet Jean and Charles Atlas. They sometimes go by Etta and Chip.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Say: Hi, Etta and Chip! I love your names!
    Think: Both of their names are amazing. I just wish Etta had a different middle name - Jean seems out of place next to Atlas.

This is my daughter, Valentine Isobel.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Say: Hi Valentine!
    Think: Valentine is alright but the girl should have a nickname for god's sake. Isobel would be okay, only I detest that spelling of it.

Hi, meet my daughters Arabella-Jane and Emmeline Elizabeth Charlotte.
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Bryony, Calla, Clara, Clementine, Cora, Delphine, Eleanora, Emmeline, Estella, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jane, Josephine, Lily, Rose, Sapphira, Violetta

Favorite Boys:
    Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Wesley, Wyatt

Say: Hi, girls!
    Think: I am not a fan of hyphenated names but I love Arabella and Jane together. Emmeline is okay but Elizabeth is kind of a plain MN and Charlotte feels outdated to me.

This is Gemma Josephine.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden